passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Shin Megami Tensei / Persona News

HandsomeDead

2 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Well, the PS2 version didn't have Persona 4's soundtrack either

Anyway I dunno, this is one of those remakes which definitely feels super unecessary to me. Just doesn't seem to look or play that different to the original tbh. Kinda looks like OG with a bit more flourish

having a version where you can run around and have cutscenes, and individual control of your team should be a good improvement, but yeah i wont be playing it again for that. I hope theres more changes/improvements but doubt there will be.

Also id buy it because im an idiot, well i would if they were releasing it physically which they dont seem to be doing.

Didn't realise the DLC was just fluff, may bad.

But this remake seems very laser-focused on bringing on board all the newcomers to the IP, which has grown significantly in popularity since P4 Golden and P5 especially. I don't think they care too much about the amount of double-dippers, but there's a substantial part of Atlus' fanbase that will do just that regardless.

Why do you say there's no physical version @spatular ? I found a standard a special edition (with Aegis figure) on their homepage.

• 4 months later...

Thank fuck for that. Was worried this flopped since everyone is slating Suicide Squad sales, saying how terrible they are (regardless of being AAA) and this was behind that. 

• 2 weeks later...