Electronic Arts - 8.30pm

Ubisoft - 10.30pm

Tuesday, June 7th

Sony - 1am

Nintendo - 5pm

Microsoft is hinting something?

eJ8Zs.jpg

tVXhq.jpg

Or more likely, games we already know about will be shown on their conference.

I can't wait to see Sony's.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joking aside, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce a surprise for psn users at E3, otherwise the tone of their show is going to be massively negative. They won't want peoples memories of sony's e3, especially with Nintendo showing the Wii successor(probably) and in competition with Microsoft

I have a problem. I will miss the MS and maybe SCE one. Damn, I might even miss Nintendo's depending how much shit I have to do when I return to the UK. Could you guys document all of it with links so I'm not out of the loop please?

Ubisoft will be showing the following games at E3 2011:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Driver: San Francisco

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Rayman Origins

MotionSports Adrenaline

Rocksmith

Your Shape

From Dust

I have a problem. I will miss the MS and maybe SCE one. Damn, I might even miss Nintendo's depending how much shit I have to do when I return to the UK. Could you guys document all of it with links so I'm not out of the loop please?

Yeah with any luck, as I'll be working through the conferences and it'll be nice to sit down and work through the highlights when I get my free time.

• 2 weeks later...

Super handy E3 guide from C+VG. Original site with links is HERE, but below is what it says and that.

This is it. Lock up your partners, stock up on party-size Doritos; the silliest week in the games industry calendar is about to rugby tackle you right in the shins - and CVG is your bosom scrum-half. We've got your back.

The mayhem kicks off - officially at least - on Monday, June 6 at 17:30pm BST, when Microsoft's E3 press conference thunders into existence. The whole spectacle is set to be streamed live on Xbox.com, but the good news this year is all three platform holder press conferences, bar any technical disasters, will also be streamed live on CVG.

There's no time for the dust to settle after Microsoft, as EA kicks off its own shindig - where we expect to see the first Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3 gameplay - at 20:30pm BST on Monday night. This will be streamed live on EA.com.

Then, just when you think you've got time to visit the bathroom and get the last train home, Ubisoft starts showing videogames at 22:30pm BST on Monday night, where it's expect to show Assassin's Creed, Ghost Recon and drop some big game announcements. This will be streamed live on Ubi.com

Then, for those not in need of sleep, Sony kick starts its PS3 and NGP extravaganza at 1:00am BST on Tuesday, June 7. We'll likely be in bed, praying for it all to end, but our ever-reliable LA team will make sure you get every ounce of news as it happens - and of course the conference will (fingers crossed) be streamed live here on CVG, PlayStation.com and on your PS3.

On Tuesday, when we've rubbed the salt out of our eyes and marched straight back into video embed hell, you can have a little breather until arguably the biggest conference of the show, Nintendo's E3 presser, kicks off at 17:00pm BST on Tuesday, June 7. It will be streamed live here and on Nintendo.com and you won't want to miss it.

E3 doesn't end once the press conferences are wrapped of course; CVG's bigger than ever squad of hall-roamers will be reporting news, media and opinion live from Los Angeles, 24/7 on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

We reckon it's going to be CVG's best E3 ever. We're looking forward to you helping us make it go off with a bang.

we all ready for e3 then? I'll be honest I'm nothing like as interested as I was last year. I think maybe because it's pretty much the end of the of the console generation, so more sequels to games I expected sequels to. The new hardware from nintendo will be interesting, but at the same time my interest in nintendo is pretty low at the minute.

Hopefully there's a surprise or two, a couple of games no one was expecting to see

It'll be interesting to see what Nintendo has in line for Project Cafe, but at the moment I dont think they can announce anything that will really surprise anyone. There will no doubt be lots of new franchise updates for it and the 3DS but they arent really surprises are they?

Gameswise - I would like some more info about PSO2 and hopefully an announcement for a console version. Otherwise I think we already know most of whats coming up dont we?

I want to see how Sony play down the PSN problems as well!

Never really been all that into following the E3, and don't follow the live press-conferences. All the important stuff gets reported all over the net in a much more detailed thoughtful way after everything is finished.

Also all gaming podcasts this week are going to be the same.

Segas E3 lineup - no PSO2 :weep:

Aliens: Colonial Marines (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC) – Launch Date: Spring 2012

Anarchy Reigns (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) – Launch Date: January 2012

Binary Domain (Xbox 360 , PlayStation 3) – Launch Date: Early 2012

Captain America: Super Soldier (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS) – Launch Date: (US) July 19; (EU) July, 15, 2011; 3DS in Fall 2011

CRUSH3D (Nintendo 3DS) – Launch Date: (US) September 6, (EU) September 9, 2011

Guardian Heroes (Xbox Live Arcade) – Launch Date: Late Summer 2011

House of the Dead: Overkill Extended Cut (PlayStation Move for PlayStation 3) – Launch Date: (US) October 25, (EU) October 28, 2011

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii, Nintendo 3DS) – Launch Date: November 2011 (Wii), February 2012 (Nintendo 3DS)

Renegade Ops (Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, PC digital download) – Launch Date: 2011

Rise of Nightmares (Kinect for Xbox 360) – Launch Date: TBA

SEGA Rally Online Arcade (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) – Launch Date: Out Now on Xbox Live Arcade, Coming Soon on PlayStation Network)

Shinobi (Nintendo 3DS) – Launch Date: September 2011

Sonic Generations (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo 3DS) – Launch Date: Holiday 2011