passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

Just pre-ordered Shadow of Mordor on PS4 for £36.75. :rolleyes:

I literally knew nothing about the game until the reviews started to appear. I like the Hobbit but am not a huge LotR fan. It looks great! Love it when I'm surprised by games like this, as opposed to being disappointed by games I've known about for three years.

Just installed the Indie Pack thing on my Vita - to be honest it's pretty good and I am enjoying these games far more than the main offerings!

Velocity Ultra is great.

Bayonetta 2&1 (1&2) are on order.

I think I ordered Watch Dogs ages ago for the Wii U also, time will tell. I guess it will just turn up one day.

Also pre-ordered the MK8 extras - if only those new tracks were battle arenas...

Still more Wii U games I would like but I have such a huge pile to get through already it makes no sense to get more.

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered xbox one, no kinect, alien and forza horizon 2 from Tesco, came in at £333 which is a bit of a bargain. Should have it by Tuesday, just need to retire last gen from under the tele, going to be tough as the PS3 has served me well, and the xbox 360 can join the other 2 in the cupboard.

Got my email today from GAME asking me what I wanted do with my virtual shares. Decided to cashout which would get me the black Xbone console and a game for £200/£220 if I want another game. They put them in my account on the 1st Nov though.

Went to Shopto to cancel my white console and Sunset Overdrive bundle pre order but my pre order price is £314 (that's fucking cheap isn't it?) plus I get a fiver off Halo MCC when I buy the bundle which makes it nearly £30.

Gaaaaaaaaah! Think I'm going to keep my Shopto order and get some games with the free monies.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.

Recommending COD to Sly is like telling someone who is lactose intolerant if their they're thirsty they should have a milkshake.It's just gonna make said person mad and end with a trip to the hospital... :)

I'm getting Horizon 2. Maybe Beyond Earth or the Pokemons. LBP3 is out next month too isn't it.

I'll keep a look out for a cheap LE Destiny.

I've had a look through my pre-orders and cancelled a few things, LEGO Batman 3 and Ass Creed Unity for two. This is how things currently stand.

03/11/14 - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Xbox One (£42 Tesco. Paid)

18/11/14 - Far Cry 4 - PS4 (£39 Amazon)

28/11/14 - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - 3DS (£29.45 The Game Collection)

09/01/15 - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Wii U (£29.86 ShopTo)

02/06/15 - Batman: Arkham Knight - PS4 (£37 Amazon)

I would love Halo: The Master Chief Collection as well, but with it wedged between two other first person shooters, I might stick it on the Christmas list instead. Looking forward to playing through them, though. I've only completed Halo 3. Who knows, I might still stick in a cheeky pre-order for it.

We have 20% discount at work this weekend and due to the unique way Tesco takes payment for pre-orders I could pre-order some games, and get a good deal on a few, only snag is im off on holiday in 3 weeks and the OH won't be too impressed if I spend my holiday spends on games before we go!