passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Beyond Good & Evil 2

Hendo

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Hendo said:

No Man-Pig's Sky.

That's a good pun and the first game that came to mine when i watched it but.. I've been thinking about BG&E 1 and that demo a lot in the past week. 

If you remember BG&E did the whole earth to space to planet thing (with loading screens due to tech) many years before NMS. So watching the demo again, just makes me think that 2 is good 'olde Ancel finally getting to make what he had visioned for BG&E but struggled because the technology wasn't there. I'm excited.

I think if there is an actual game in there and it's just a vastly huge open world game, then I'm fine with that.

On paper, though, it doesn't appear to be the sequel everyone wanted. Not due to the gameplay or characters, but due to the pretty huge cliffhanger from the end of the first game and this being a prequel.

• 5 months later...

Developer stream coming today, apparently.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/12/06/beyond-good-amp-evil-2-getting-its-own-developer-stream-tomorrow.aspx

Beyond Good & Evil 2 wasn't just a fever dream when it was announced at E3 and Ubisoft is going to prove it with a stream showing progress on the game tomorrow.

Airing on Thursday at 9:00 AM PDT/12:00 PM EST, the Space Monkey Report livestream is intended to give a progress update and answer questions about the game. When the game was revealed this past June at Ubisoft's E3 press conference, director Michel Ancel said that he intended for the game's development to be transparent and involve fans along the way.

The stream can be found on Youtube, Twitch, and Facebook, with the links from the Ubisoft tweet at the source link. What do you want them to say about the game during the stream?

[Source: Beyond Good & Evil Twitter]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...