passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Steam Deck

DisturbedSwan

Dont even know if you can buy vita's new anymore, wouldn't be going pre-owned for something like that imo. PSP has those big fat batteries that explode, vita must be getting close to that soon

If you consider where linux gaming was pre-proton tho it's much of a 'it just works' ecosystem than it used to be. A major reason I buy stuff on steam is I want to move it all to linux at some point and get away from windows.

9 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

If you genuinely do want to sell it let me know

I haven't used it in ages so I'd be up to do it... I don't have pay pal or any of those newfangled payment options set up though so I'm not sure how we'd sort it.

4 hours ago, Nag said:

I haven't used it in ages so I'd be up to do it... I don't have pay pal or any of those newfangled payment options set up though so I'm not sure how we'd sort it.

I'll post you 50 £1 coins sellotaped to a card like I'm your gran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Completed my purchase of this, 675 euro dollars. But I ain't done a ton of extravagant purchases lately so it's all ok.

Still not sure what I will play on it, thankfully there's lots of new games coming out this year for the Steam Deck, so I will probably play a few 2022 gotys on it i reckon