passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Metroid: Dread

mmmark

Dear OCH,

We will shortly be preparing your pre-order for dispatch.

To avoid any delays with your order, please ensure your payment method has sufficient funds as we will be attempting to take payment very shortly.

Relevant item(s):
Metroid Dread Special Edition (Qty: 1)

My Nintendo Store

😁

You might want stay away from youtube for a while though, there's a good chance the algorhythm will throw spoilers left and right in your face now because the leaked version has been out for a week almost.

I hope my Special Edition comes in time. Amazon says 11-12 october which is later than I hoped, but I'm off work next week so potentially enough time to properly get into it still.

If it doesn't have 'Super', 'Prime', 'Fusion' or even 'Other M' in the title. I am avoiding anything else Metroid online. I haven't clicked on reviews or even watched a trailer since the last one posted a while back.  

1 hour ago, retroed said:

Why no 'Zero Mission'.

Oh right! I just forgot to mention it. That was the first Metroid playthrough I watched on YouTube last month. Largely because I never finished it myself. Only ever played it for a couple hours on my cousins GBA.

Oh and as an aside, I have tried to play NES Metroid. It was harder than I expected.

16 minutes ago, OCH said:

Oh and as an aside, I have tried to play NES Metroid. It was harder than I expected.

Straight up the hardest game I’ve ever played. I dunno how people finish it in 40 minutes. I’ve played that game for at least 8 hours and have never even seen the first boss. 

Dispatched!😁

Today...😒

With a delivery window of 3-4 days🤔

Even if it is the Special Edition. I would have expected a more punctual release ordering from Nintendo directly. Considering they took payment last week.

16 hours ago, OCH said:

Even if it is the Special Edition. I would have expected a more punctual release ordering from Nintendo directly. Considering they took payment last week.

There seem to have been some issues with the Special Edition in Europe, seems like it got delivered barely on time to resellers. I'll only get my mine next week, too. 

I was quite annoyed earlier. When I was looking for sound bites for this weeks Hot Topic on YouTube and, completely unrelated to the Mario Warp pipe noise, was a Metroid Dread boss fight video. The thumbnail alone revealing/spoiling a boss encounter I didn't even know was in the game. 

People online who ruin stuff for views are such utter tossers...

3 minutes ago, OCH said:

People online who ruin stuff for views are such utter tossers...

Right, I agree. Which is why I watched that video before posting it and saw nothing in it that spoiled the game.

Mystified by this tbh. Someone might have to spoil me on what is the spoiler in that video then cause I'm confused