MFGamers

PlayStation Plus

Duck

• 2 weeks later...

August free games...

PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5, PS4)
Dreams (PS4)
Death's Door (PS5, PS4)

Meh month for me, already played Death's Door and have no interest in the other two.

Banging month for me thanks to Dreams alone really, always wanted to play it!

Used to love a Golf game or two so 2K23 is a cool get, likewise with Death's Door. 

Won't play any of them but yeah, some cool stuff for me lol.

• 1 month later...

I'll add Saints Row to my library as, in my opinion, it's nowhere near as bad as some people would have you believe... apparently the combat has been changed for the better since I played through last year too. 

Tried Generation Zero back on the Xbox One and just couldn't get in to it and I've no interest in Black Desert.

One out of three ain't bad though.🙂

I’m 99% sure it did last year at around the same time because I remember it going up when I needed to renew and the same is happening again this year as my renewal has come up. 

Edit - lol word has obviously got out. All out of stock. 

IMG_4546.png

Yeah I think it went up last year but I can't remember by how much, looks like another increase in line with inflation unfortunately, I was a bit bummed out about it last year but as long as gift cards remain good value it's not so much of an issue, I think I only paid like £76 for Premium last year instead of the usual £99 or whatever it costs off the store.

As for this months additions, I'll be adding them all (I always add them all lol) but playing none, pretty much as usual. Only Saints Row would be of interest to me anyway though realistically.

That's a good lineup. 13 Sentinels seems to have become one of those instant cult classics. Bought it forever ago but haven't played it yet.

And I think people should give Star Ocean a try, too. Very low-budget, but plays really nice and has some surprisingly funny dialogue at times. Probably the best SO since the PS2 days.

• 3 weeks later...