passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Game Pass & Gold (Xbox & PC)

Hendo

I’ll be honest, I’ve never been the biggest DI fan. I finished the first game, that was it. Bailed on both Dying Light games. 

But DI2 is just absolutely glorious. Does it do anything new? Not really. Did I have a mile wide smile on my face from start to finish? You better bloody believe it.

1 hour ago, Maf said:

Sick. This is a game I would never buy, I don’t think there’s any genre I’m less convinced on that first person melee games. But will try it for ‘free’

Exactly this. Wanted to give it a go just not enough to actually hit the buy button. Perfect. 

I will say that the beginning of the game feels completely off... you're massively underpowered and weapons seem to last for about 6 swings. Give it a few hours though and unlock a few skills and blueprints and it really starts to shine.

• 2 weeks later...

GH6XfXEXgAE5ljk?format=png&name=large

1st wave of games for March.

Control returning to Xbox and PC but the Ultimate Edition this time. I’ll play it for a 3rd time on PC

No More Heroes 3 is pretty cool as well but I want to play that on Switch. I want to play that shit low frame rate and grimy 

• 2 weeks later...

4314033_1.jpg

Would be a great month if I didn’t down most of these already

Quarry was really good, but have it on PS5

Evil West is really good, but have it on Steam

Diablo 4 is rubbish, and have it in Battle net. Wonder if it’s the same version and all the achievements will unlock for me?

Hot Wheels 2 will be cool if I get enough time 

• 2 weeks later...

4322166_1.jpg

New arrivals

Harold Halibut looks kind of cool

actually and Tomb Raider blasting in out of nowhere on PC. 

I don’t really know what the rest of the games are aside from PGA

I bought EA PGA Tour digital last week when it was on offer, after trading in my disc copy months ago. It takes a while to get going, you need to level your character up a bit to make it easier to play a good round, but I'm well into it now. It's been improved a lot since launch.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, man, I can't read. Tomb Raider is Shadow of the Tomb Raider not the original. Fuck that

I mean I liked that game quite a bit more when I played it again a couple of years ago, but I thought it was the 2013 one they were adding 

Oh, well. I'm downloading Fallout76. The show made me really want to play one of those games, so it was successful in that way 

New games coming soon

4328752_1.jpg

Hundred Heroes, finally. And Have a Nice Death looks like a cool 2D rouge-lite. It’s been in my Steam wish list forever

Also

Spoiler

Leaving April 30

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon. Jump back in before they go or save 20% on your purchase to keep them in your library!

7 Days to Die (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Besiege (Cloud, Console, and PC)

EA Sports NHL 22 (Console)

Loot River (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Pikuniku (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Ravenlok (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Hmm. I would have liked to have tried Loot River, but not that bothered 

EDIT: I messed up the quote and spoiler boxes again. The button look exactly the same lol