passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DC Cinematic Universe

DisturbedSwan

On 29/04/2022 at 07:12, mmmark said:

The only result for a peacemaker search is maf seeing the trailer so idk if anyone watched it without wading through the pages but I saw 2 episodes last night.

It’s ok. Seemed like a very by the numbers safe show. I’m not itching to watch more and may never do. The intro is better than the show deserves. 

I forgot to post about it I think, but I liked it quite a bit without ever loving it. It was easy going and fun, the Wife absolutely lapped it up though.

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody? When the main actor is a out of control, violent drunk who has at best questionable relationships with a very young girl everybody will notice? 

The problem is he is the lead actor. He is going to be in 90%+ of the scenes so CGI or reshooting. It’s basically altering the entire movie. I think I saw it already cost 200 million dollars (What are they doing over there it’s a Flash movie) 

They’re already going to lose money. 

The right thing to do would be to do whatever it takes to get this idiot out of the film, but it’s Hollywood so that won’t happen. I think if I were them I’d put it on a streaming service and cut my losses. The guy who just took over WB is new anyway and walked in to this so if I was him I would take the hit and fire everyone involved and be like what the fuck were you people doing 

25 minutes ago, one-armed dwarf said:

The allegations date back from when the 18 year old was 12.

Indeed. It is a very messy story. One I'm watching a video on at the moment. Regardless, Miller is definitely off his rocker.