passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sonic The Hedgehog movie

HandsomeDead

Oofff. I think it looks so bad it's bad. I'm not really sure who it's pitched at? I doesn't seem to be to sonic fans, 30 something gamers, teens or kids? I guess it might be trying to hit them all and looks like it'll miss. 

The kid in the bag gag was funny. I imagine that's the film biggest laugh.

I'm a bit surprised by the vitriol towards this, not that I think it looks great, and certainly not something I'd pay to see. Maybe it's expectation, I think it looks a lot better than I was expecting based on the earlier stuff we'd seen, which might be why I'm not reacting that strongly to it

I hope its just Jim Carey being Jim Carey for 90 minutes. 

The thing that looks jarring for me is sonics legs. 

They're weird little muscle man legs. I'm fine with the fact there's a taking hedgehog, I'd also be fine with accepting that he had comically thin cartoon stick legs. 

You can't please everyone though, right.? 

On the one hand I think this is a good move. It simply needs to be done. Less human body, bring them eyes closer together, give him he’s real trainers for fucks sake

But even if they fix it how could they develop it in this state and think that was good? Good as proof as any that no one involved with this knows what to fucking do here 

Give it to me. I will make a Sonic movie that will rejuvenate the brand for the next 150 years