passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Game Awards 2018

DisturbedSwan

20 minutes ago, Hendo said:

So it’s tonight, right? I’ve come off nights so the chances are I won’t be tired tonight so might end up watching.

Where would I do such a thing? YouTube stream?

I think I watched the last one on PS4 probably through twitch or something. 

https://thegameawards.com/how-to-watch/

4 minutes ago, bellow said:

Yeah, they're generally embarrassing to watch.

Out of interest have you watched the last two? Just curious. 

I mean we all love this industry. I think this is as close as you can get to something like the Oscars for games. Sure there's some cringe but that's to be accepted as 'nerds' I think.

I was genuinely suprised how good it was and the industry attendance. From YouTubers to Directors like Kojima. Seeing Melina Juergens get some recognition for her efforts in Hellblade, and her reaction. Great stuff.  

I'd urge anyone to give it a shot. Not necessarily live but it'll be available somewhere after. 

3 minutes ago, RikSP said:

I hope that bloke who made that prison break game gets drunk and shouts again. 

Yeah that was funny as fuck. He couldn't control him. You could see Keighley squirm ?

2 minutes ago, bellow said:

Well, I was sort of referring to all awards shows. I think the whole entertainment industry has a penchant for back pattery, which is all a bit too tacky for my tastes.

Fair enough. At least this awards show is full of nerds like us though. For most part. 

Anyway. Not long now folks! ?

@bellow yeah, that and it's not like we're nodding along to the awards generally, like, I know all awards are a bit of a nonsense, but these aren't exactly prestigious. It's closer to the MTV awards than the BAFTAs

that being said, I might still end up watching it tomorrow morning with a coffee 

53 minutes ago, Hendo said:

So it’s tonight, right? I’ve come off nights so the chances are I won’t be tired tonight so might end up watching.

Where would I do such a thing? YouTube stream?

Steam, Twitter, Facebook, Mixer, Xbox Live, PSN, YouTube, Twitch.