passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

B7640333-24C9-46DC-8427-119DF76CE64D.jpeg

Bliss!

Bit of a pain though, I had to “archive” all the downloads and re-download them. It would’ve made sense to give you the option to just move them across easily.

I didn’t bother with the patches for physical games but still plenty of space for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nintendo Switch has become the fastest-selling home video game system in U.S. history. The home console that players can take wherever they go launched March 3, 2017, and in 10 months has sold more than 4.8 million units in the United States, according to Nintendo’s internal sales figures. That’s the highest total for the first 10 months of any home video game system in U.S. history, surpassing Nintendo’s own Wii system, which was the previous record holder with more than 4 million units sold during the same timeframe.

Impressive stuff. 

And to be fair Xbox One's had a shocking year for exclusives. There's a reason they've been shouting the whole "Play our games with more resolution", because they've got fuck all else to offer. You think they'd be pulling out all the stops when it comes to putting out first party games that are interesting.

The idea of the switch is just great, got to be honest. Its the ultimate dream from being a kid, this thing you can take with you and looks amazing and then has great - award winning - games, its awesome. I can see why it's doing well with gamers and non traditional gamers. 

37 minutes ago, Sambob said:

The idea of the switch is just great, got to be honest. Its the ultimate dream from being a kid, this thing you can take with you and looks amazing and then has great - award winning - games, its awesome. I can see why it's doing well with gamers and non traditional gamers. 

Amen!

Nah.

If you removed consoles from everyday life nothing would happen, because they're not an integral part of life.

If you removed computers from everyday life, life as we know it would fall apart. Phones are basically handheld computers at this point.

So yeah, if there was a single platform, it'd be computer based.

Don't worry, there'd still be fanboy wars. Nvidia vs AMD etc.