passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Avengers

DisturbedSwan

PS4 will dominate Xbox in sales just because there are so many more PS4’s out there than Xbox’s. Trying to see how much of an effect the exclusive DLC character will have, it’s not going to be a fair test case because the numbers are so stacked right from the beginning. I think without Spider-Man PS4 still slays.

I don’t think I will get this game this week. Too much to play, the servers will more than likely get shit fucked, and just really not positive about how much fun it will be. But yes could definitely see picking it up later down the line.

15 minutes ago, Maf said:

PS4 will dominate Xbox in sales just because there are so many more PS4’s out there than Xbox’s

That much is obvious, but you always have the usual percentages of sales, like PS4 making up 40-50% and PC and Xbox sharing the rest. I'd imagine this case could look even more out of proportion than usual.

PC version has some special visual features, mainly lots of debris and shit all over the screen

That's kinda meh but this box for 10 gen processors is pretty cool looking

iil-234133-642740.jpg?fit=fillmax&fill=s

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

I feel like they could have done something cool with the Intel geodesic processor boxes and infinity stones or something. A square box is pretty dull.

That's a good call, or they could have sold us literal tessaracts or however you spell that shit.

The thing I took from the feedback is that its campaign is supposedly surprisingly good and that it would probably be better if they had focused on that and thrown the entire live service aspect out of the window.

Which I think is what everyone was expecting anyway. Except maybe for the part that the campaign is solid.

Currently sitting at 76 on Metacritic. Which is about 3 or 4 points higher than I thought it would be. 

Didn’t look at any of the reviews because no time. Hearing the campaign is good ups the hype for me, though.

Must resist buying more stupid fucking video games ?