passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Halo 5: Guardians

DANGERMAN

Also, this will sort the men from the boys. Small change for Blakey though.

It is one of the most iconic weapons in the Halo series - an alien gun that's tricky to use effectively but devastating in the right hands.

Now, this weapon can be held in real hands, because Microsoft's made a Halo 5 special edition that includes an actual Needler gun.
The £450 Halo 5 Pink Mist Edition includes a 1:1 Needler replica model that comes with LED lights and in-game sounds created with the original digital files used in the game.
Wonderfully, over 14 needlers pop up and down in sequence when the trigger is pressed. Look at it. Just look at it.
You get other stuff, too, including a statue of Master Chief and Spartan Locke, and the Halo: The Fall of Reach animated series, but who cares about that when there's a real life Needler?
The Halo 5 Pink Mist Edition is exclusive to Game in the UK. Go nuts.

450-halo-5-pink-mist-edition-has-a-repli

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-08-04-450-halo-5-pink-mist-edition-has-a-replica-needler-gun

The hilarious thing about that Pink Myst Edition is that for £450 it doesn't even include a physical copy of the game :lol: bit beyond even my remit for a CE I'm afraid, £120 is the most I've spent on one (Halo Reach Legendary and GoW3 Trilogy CE)

• 1 month later...

Another slightly negative preview on the MP:

http://siftd.net/#!/content/11967/halo-5-guardians-mixed-feelings-on-multiplayer-preview-discussion

Honestly, the more I hear about this the worse it gets.

Warzone sounds alright, although the thought of having to grind away getting kills etc. to get a gun you want doesn't exactly fill me with excitement, neither does the fact that you can't just play Team Slayer or another variant, it has to be an objective. The 4 v 4 Arena though, just sounds absolutely dreadful, no vehicles?! What the fuck were 343 thinking, this essentially means that traditional Halo MP has been completely ripped out of the game and separated into two entities, I'm sure they only did this to appeal to the e-sports crowd as well, sounds so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw an advert for this. I'm really confused, where are they taking the story with this? How did they go from the end of Halo 4 to this? What? :unsure:

oh my god, look at you! god! people talking this game down. you don't know man.

how can you be so critical

god!

people criticising!

god!

you don't even know man!

Despite my reservations about the MP, I'm still a Halo fan at heart, and am quite excited for this now it's almost here.

Can't wait to play through the campaign (hopefully with a few of you guys) from the 27th, just hope it's better than H4's and much less prometheans and more Flood & Covenant and I think I'll be a happy bunny.

They mixed the fighting up though. The Protheans are just bullet sponges that are very boring to fight. There's not enough difference between the Protheans the the Covenant, the differences between them are just rubbish as well. The Flood fit better into the game because they offer something different from the Covenant and the Brutes actively making you the hunted instead of the hunter. They are scary because of that, you're having to switch up your game from using cover and carefully advancing to OMFG run about and try not to get overrun to quickly. When you measure them up to the Protheans they just sort of hide loads and then teleport out the way when they've had enough. They're camping cunts with god mode activated.

• 3 weeks later...