passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

I mean they hyped up the last one and I was pretty underwhelmed even with the GoW announcement, so I'm happy to not get too hyped.

After all that just means I can be surprised if something cool happens.

FF makes some sense though. Yoshi P said they were supposed to show it at TGS but they wanted to keep it back until they had something substantial. If it was going to be a showing about something big it would be XVI I'd bet

21 minutes ago, mfnick said:

Still won’t integrate as well as the original Xbox did. All these years later and improved tech yet none match the capabilities of that system when it comes to your own music. Damn shame. 

Back then it had to be coded into the game though, didn't it? Today publishers don't even give their studios enough time to finish a game before release, I think there's the answer as to why it doesn't work like that anymore.

I thought the Kart Racer was Megaman themed at first. I wonder if Capcom feels the same way. It looked okay but when the "free to play" sign popped up I lost all interest.

Other than that only Star Ocean looked interesting, but mostly because it's a high profile JRPG from a long-running series, not because what they showed of it looked looked particularly intriguing.

2 hours ago, Nag said:

So was that Little Devil Inside not featured then or was it just shit?

I thought that looked reasonably promising from the PS5 reveal.

I thought I posted the new trailer last night but must've got stuck or something, anyway, just posted it now in the thread:

Looks shit though, for me anyway.

• 2 weeks later...