Sly Reflex

Steam has a sale.

yeah i did that a bit ago and sold most of my cards, didn't like it though so got rid, will do it again when i have more cards to sell.

I'm doing great at getting dupes on the card drops this sale. Hit me up with a trade if you want 1, 2, 3, 6 or 7.

I've got my badge, so if anyone needs swaps I've got The World is Grim Enough, Cry Havoc, Whooooaaaa Dude, and Even Better Than I Expected for trade

I didn't buy much this year. I got Elite Dangerous, and had a bit of a chat with Sly via Steam messenger about it. It's a steep learning curve, but I feel I can get into it.

I also got most of the Prince of Persia games. I have the original Sands trilogy on physical disc, but my latest incarnation of gaming pc doesn't have a disc drive. That, and the discs used Securom copy protection that I hated. I've found with a few mods found online I can play the Sands trilogy in 1080p, and mapped to the Xbox gamepad for input. It doesn't look too bad, but it's clear they're old games. I've nearly completed Forgotten Sands, and had a load of fun with it. It has some graphical issues at max resolution, but plays fine. It's my second play through. I have it on my Xbox account, but it's not backwards compatible yet.

I also picked up Dirt Rally, Empirion: Galactic Survival, and Warshift. All cheap. 

18 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

I've got my badge, so if anyone needs swaps I've got The World is Grim Enough, Cry Havoc, Whooooaaaa Dude, and Even Better Than I Expected for trade

Oh, I just need Cry Havoc. I'll send you a trade request later!

Hit me up if you need cards for the badge. Everything I have is only going to be sold, so I don't mind if you load me with dupes.