passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo 3DS

David

I have no money so won't be getting one, but we have 20 lined up in the entertainment lockup, came in yesterday, so tempted to buy one, or just rip one open and have a play!!

Just remember guys, council tax, tv licence and water rates all have to be paid April!! :raspberry:

Don't I know it, manicm. :(

I'm think I'm going to call Tesco in the morning to see if they have any left, if not I'll head to Toys R Us and collect my £196.99 preorder. I'm going to get either Ghost Recon or Lego Star Wars III from somewhere tomorrow too, or both if the prices are right. Then I'll go to work. Wish I had the day off.

Had to change my name too. B)

I've already got one so I wont be going to Tesco unless I want some champagne to celebrate my awesomeness

Cant get mine till after work tomorrow but hey ho, i'll just have to sit here and shit myself.

This made me laugh just because I can picture you with a proper kiddy pout on :lol:

when you get yours, do all the setup ant that, then go and play Face Raiders (installed on the home menu). It's a brilliant use of the camera, the 3D and the AR, and fuck me it's funny. The 3DS takes a picture of your face, matched up to a template, then turns it 3d, which is disturbing, then swarms of your face start attacking you, trying to kiss you, or scarpering through your far wall. All of them gurning and smiling at you

I plugged it in straight away so I dont know, but it's definitely got some charge. fwiw I can't see the point of the docking station, the 3ds only fits on lose, so you might as well just plug straight into the back

the speakers are good, not massively loud, and a bit raspy on the high end at full volume, but good sound. The screen's really bright (set to max brightness by default though).

Going back to the home menu isn't exactly lightning quick, which is a bit of a disappointment. I suspect it'll be one of the things they patch though

Someone on NTSC-UK forums:

Shopto buyers check your packages before signing. Someone at TNT has taken my 3DS and 3 games out of the boxes and resealed the bag!

The TNT bag was ripped open then folded back with the sticker re-applied so I didn't notice until I'd signed for it. Empty boxes and tears inside.

I phoned shopto who called TNT who have opened an investigation. I've already sent a photo off. Will never use TNT again.

Meanwhile, where can I order a reasonably priced 3DS with next day delivery?

:angry:

I played one today in Gamestation, I want one too. I played SSFIV, it looks great, like watching action figures fight in a shoebox, and I mean that in the best way. But I couldn't play the game itself for shit, all the buttons are too fiddly for my liking.

So loving the hardware, I just don't think I'd get Street Fighter.

That's what I got from my two minutes with it.