passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Potter film

Sambob

Appologies to Chixie for making her topless, thats just how the images fitted... or something. Also Wiivo i couldnt find a usable picture of you, everyone else, it was as I found them

:lol:

I'm not on it as well, result!

Appologies to Chixie for making her topless, thats just how the images fitted... or something. Also Wiivo i couldnt find a usable picture of you, everyone else, it was as I found them

Thats fair, I'm usually taking cock in my mouth.

Sambob has two accounts?

/Banhammer.

If we're getting back on topic. the thing I hated about the first potter film, and I've never watched it to the end so there could be many other things to hate, was how much it laboured the magic. I get it he's a wizard, he goes to magic school, sorted now get on with the plot. So why 45 minutes in am i still looking at a talking hat, pictures that wander about, and a staircase that moves when they have nothing to do with anything other than to try to leave you open mouthed at how magic all the magic in this magic school in a film about magic is.

Also i was told a bit in one of the sequels was genuinely scary. There was potter wandering around at night in a suberb, I think he's near a bus stop, a dog comes out of the bushes, growls then fucks off again :blink: Wasn't scary in the slightest

Instead of watching Potter, go and rent The Prestige

Instead of watching Potter, go and rent The Prestige

i prefer potter to the prestige, it really disappointed me, i was definitely expecting more

though i prefer the potter books to the movies anyway....go wizards (and their sleeves)