passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Yeah I'd buy that. Sounds Plausiable. However..

why did he pause so long to think about it. If he had the stuff set up with the homeless network and the other speccy doctor, why hesitate.

Either he was waiting for Watson, or it's dramatic licence. Or both.

yeah about sherlock - that first theory sounds feasible, the second one is more like what i was thinking but it seems much less likely.

it was pretty obvious he was never going to be dead anyway

didn't see the first 3 but enjoyed the second series.

Back to BSG! im onto the last part of season 4 or 4.5 as they call it!

can't believe Dee killed herself :weep: had a small crush on her, she really is quite hot!

Watching this in Blu-ray, according to the spec its the only part of the collection thats in HD, you can tell some of the difference the filming is quality, im at the point i don't want BSG to end, i know ive got 11 episodes to go.

Dude, i spoilered that so you dont give shit away to anyone else, i havent got that far yet. :angry:

What were you thinking?

I know how you feel, watched all of series 2 then meant to watch the companion film that goes with it 'Razors' or something like that, but got mixed up and accidentaly watched 'The Plan' all the way through was wondering how exactly it was meant to go before season 3, then got totally completely spoiled like a young man at chateu de illdog. Found out who dies, who all the cyclons are, what happens at the end and so on...since then not been able to get back into the series at all, its hanging midway through 3. Sadface

Sorry illdog, i honestly thought i was the last one on here to watch through it as im so far behind everyone else, i haven't watched it since tbh, need to get back to it, maybe tomorrow.

The sherlock thing, i did some digging its based around the book where and it ended the same way, no writers editting. Must be Dr who that copied it.

Back to BSG! im onto the last part of season 4 or 4.5 as they call it!

can't believe Dee killed herself :weep: had a small crush on her, she really is quite hot!

Watching this in Blu-ray, according to the spec its the only part of the collection thats in HD, you can tell some of the difference the filming is quality, im at the point i don't want BSG to end, i know ive got 11 episodes to go.

Dude, i spoilered that so you dont give shit away to anyone else, i havent got that far yet. :angry:

What were you thinking?

Although its shit that you know that, and I'd be annoyed as well, I wouldn't sweat it too much in the grand scheme of things.

Sorry illdog, i honestly thought i was the last one on here to watch through it as im so far behind everyone else, i haven't watched it since tbh, need to get back to it, maybe tomorrow.

Thats ok man, i cant stay mad at another Villa fan. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I wasn't massively impressed with it. The sketches were too long drawn out. I mean, that lion one I was laughing a lot at it at first but he really started to milk and over explain the joke.

If they stopped filming at 40 seconds but didn't tell him it would of been a much better sketch. Most of them were like that.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched the first episode of Friday Night Lights on Sky Atlantic HD over the weekend. Its about a heavily christian American Football college town and their team. The first episode is obviously about character introduction and a little bit of personality building but i shall certainly watch the next one to see where its going to go.