passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Currently listening to....

RivaOni

Whoa so Kendrick and Drake been going back and forth with diss tracks. I think they’d done 3 each. But Kendrick’s new one Meet the Grahams starts with him talking to Drake’s son saying Drake is a bad dad/person, 2nd verse is him talking to Drake’s parents saying Drake’s a peadophile, then the 3rd verse says Drake he has a secret daughter he’s hidden away

Man. This not even rap shit no more. This the straight ugliest diss track I’ve ever heard. Even tracks like No Vaseline that got personal insults felt above the belt. This shit nasty. This shit so nasty I’m hoping some of it isn’t true, but if it isn’t true then I would lose respect for Kendrick because it’s so twisted

I don't know tbh. I don't follow/read anything to do with Drake at all usually because I don't like him. But I really like Kendrick, so a lot of this is new info for me. 

Although as much as I don't like Drake he's last diss was pretty hard. But more traditional rap beef stuff as opposed to whatever the fuck Kendrick's doing lol

Kendrick said I’m not done 🫨🫨🫨

Kendrick is the deadliest rapper to ever live. The last song Meet the Grahams is the meanest, most disrespectful, most diabolical diss song I’ve heard. Less than 24 hours later he back to dancing on Drake. And as far as I know Kendrick doesn’t even make club music, so he’s made this song like a club song to prove he can do Drake’s shit better than Drake.

He is unstoppable. No rapper will beef with Kendrick ever again. He’s proving he’s the #1 guy and no one will want this

My favourite comment I saw after this was “And this is why introverts shouldn’t be played with” 

There are so many good ones. It’s the first time I’ve enjoyed scrolling Twitter for ages.

My fav thing that keeps coming up is everyone was calling J Cole weak for bowing out of the beef. Now everyone is like he saw it coming, wise muthafucka 

This side to Kendrick is crazy and I think this is up there with one of the best rap battles of all time. I don’t follow rap like I used to when I was younger, but I never remember true heavyweight juggernauts going at it like this 

I think Drake is one of the most over rated hip hop artists ever. And I detest that auto tuned, same flow shit all rappers do these days which he also does constantly so I’m definitely biased towards K Dot, but even so, that ‘Meet the Grahams’ track is fucking brilliant and he’s definitely ‘winning’ so far.

Got to say though I was very impressed with Drakes Family Matters track. That was hard. Saying that, if he had Ghostwriters for that, then fuck it. It’s null and void. You don’t use Ghostwriters for diss tracks. Not saying he did but it’s always something to consider with him. 

The whole concept of not maturing after hitting 15 years of age and then making a career out of that personality flaw is so weird. Also a bit of a frightening thought that a lot of kids and teens might find that stuff cool and inspirational.

(Disclaimer: I have not listened to any of this, just projecting here. If adults look at this as some kind of laughable and ridiculous entertainment à la Wrestling, that's another thing.)

@mfnickYeah, the thing that makes me not even bother with Drake is this seemingly open secret he uses ghost writers. I think both Kendrick and Eminem have hinted at that before.

You just can't do that imo. And it's funny how that's one of the insults he never refutes in any of he's tracks. 

Kendrick's first diss Euphoria has one of my fav lines so far. Context - everyone started dissing Drake at the same time and Drake got on Instagram and said it's 20 v 1 

This is Kendrick's line 

"Ain't twenty-v-one, it's one-v-twenty if I gotta smack n* that write with you
Yeah, bring 'em out too, I'll clean 'em out too
Tell BEAM that he better stay right with you"

https://genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-euphoria-lyrics

I'm loving this shit I haven't enjoyed rap for ages