passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

I deleted and installed the Blu-ray app and switched the sound to uncompressed that seemed to do the trick.

On another note, just checked the backwards compatibility list and its pretty impressive, mass effect 1,2,3 on it and south park stick of truth, those are in my 360 backlog so will be digging those out to try. 

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

In a similar vein to the Switch (ay ay ay) making me think of the Will Smith song, every time someone mentions the Scorpio, all I can think of is Hank Scorpio from The Simpsons.

And now me too. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So... Xbox Now?

As for this month's Gold - I've got The Handsome Collection so won't be getting that. I've seen Britt Bombacher shitting herself playing Layers of Fear in VR so that can fuck off and I'm awful at MP FPS games so that's Evolve out the window for me. Ah well, I'll still purchase them to sit on my list!

For me I only have time for the new games that I'm interested in and any older games I can pick up cheep as chips if I feel the need to revisit any. I'd be paying a sub and not using it.

That's the thing isn't it. Not much information but I highly doubt you can hoard all the games every month and stick them away on an external HDD to play offline. It'd be abusive/abused.

To me physical trump's digital everyday, so that's where my money goes.