passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

My cough has nearly gone now. Want to do another?

I brought it up with Ben but I'd be up for doing one a month with people having about 15 minutes each, in groups of two. So me and you could talk and record and Ben and illdog could record, 30 minutes for the pair to talk about whatever they'd been playing. Then stitch it together.

I'd be happy helping out with the editing and being on them if they weren't very long and were more to the point, like the most recent one is.

in Hendo's post (the one above his last one), there's a clickable link. Depending on your browser you might need to right click to save it (and cherish it). For older ones I think you have to just work back through the thread looking for bolded posts (usually by Hendo or Cyberpunk)

Edit: Thinking about it, I dont think Jim has moved them all over yet so only the last 2 might be available

DC you did well, you were a bit quiet to start with, not helped that I cocked up the intro, but within about a minute you got talking and seemed fine from there

Just listened to the last one today. Great job Ben and crew. And I'm not nearly as gay as I sounded on that pod-cast. Honest! Having a Janna (Plymouth) accent and bad sinuses doesn't help.

I'll be up for helping out in the future Ben.

I don't think I come across as nervous as I was.

yeah you didn't sound nervous, and same here because i was expecting to sound nevous too, and boring, i usually sound boring. you know the bit in father ted with the priest with the boring voice, a friend used to say that was me. feels wierd being on a podcast.

Listening to the tail end of Spatty's bit at the moment, I LOVED your attempt at selling Portal 2 to Ben.

ha, i couldn't think of much to say about portal so glad CP talked it up (and maybe others, can't remember as it was a while ago i listened).

I liked your bit, comparing skyrim to deus ex is not something i'd ever thought of, and now i'm a lot more tempted to try skyrim. although i'm a lot less into dragons and swords than i am future weapons and government conspiricies. does skyrim have government conspiricies?

glad DC talked up Zelda too, zelda is great.

loved the banter with spatular in particular. :)

cool!

good work to the most dangerous podcast host too.

although i'm a lot less into dragons and swords than i am future weapons and government conspiricies. does skyrim have government conspiricies?

Yeah it does actually, a large part of the game. Its good to have a bit of a buzz about the MFG podcast again.

although i'm a lot less into dragons and swords than i am future weapons and government conspiricies. does skyrim have government conspiricies?

Yeah it does actually, a large part of the game.

interesting! now if the pc version gets a mod to replace the dragons with high-tech stealth helecopters or something i'm right there :D more seriously i probably will try it at some point.

Yeah it does actually, a large part of the game.

interesting! now if the pc version gets a mod to replace the dragons with high-tech stealth helecopters or something i'm right there :D more seriously i probably will try it at some point.

There's a naked female mod now, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit short notice but I could do with someone to join me on a recording today or tonight.

Won't take long, 45 minutes all in unless there's technical hitches. Just 15 minutes each on something on what you've played the last month.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic