passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

Sorry about the cock ups on this one Guys. I've not been well, my PC has not been well, and I didn't check before posting.

Nope, not coming down for me either. I'll take a look at the RSS feed now.

*EDIT* Fixed it, one of the links to the mp3 was pointing towards 58 instead of 59.

I wish you guys would stick with one way of naming the files, I have no idea what's what in the folder. If we start running out of space in the server I'm gonna have to delete stuff eventually and it'd be easier to work out what everything is if it was all MFGXX.file

Hendo. What can I say mate. Much Luv, and all that (creep creep sorry dude), Ed told me it wasn't coming down, but by then I was at work and couldn't do anything about it.

Good show chaps, a very enjoyable listen. Except the FOOTBALL.

I'm with spatular, in SMK you hop, not jump. The feather lets you jump.

illdog, regarding VT2009 as my sports goty. You're absolutely correct with me only spending about 90 mins with it, I picked it up new for 4 quid off amazon a couple weeks back. The only other sports game I played was Wii Sports Resort (and a tiny bit of Grand Slam Tennis). I prefer Virtua Tennis. :P

Ben, Modern Warfare 2 is pretty much the perfect FPS to jump in and play for a game or two. Free For All with no headset and you're away.

You should both buy Arkham Asylum GOTY edition for PS3. The Joker maps are still, and always will be, PlayStation exclusive. The 3D is pretty poor though, but it does come with an awesome lenticular slipcase. Fucking amazing game though, I can't praise it enough.

There were a couple other things I was going to mention, but have completely forgotten what they were. Anyway, top episode, lots of LOLZ as always.

At the start there I knew Ill would do a pedophile joke, I thought he maybe wouldn't go through with it, but he dropped that pedo-bomb.

Great podcast, though. It is hop, but I wouldn't be so pedantic to not know what they were talking about if they said jump. I can't remember what else was talked about, it was a couple of days a go I listened but I'm sure it was swell, except for that bit about football where you bored everyones tits off.

Gutted about the lack of chapters. :(

Had a good listen last night, some good choices in there. Don't think you mentioned who chose some of them though? I knew you picked the Mario Kart Love Song but I don't think it was clear to anyone else.

Good podcast, I don't think there was a track I didn't like. The silent hill one was particularly good.

I think it's only fair to tell you all that the talky ones are either going on hiatus or going to become very sporadic. I'm just not playing enough to record every week and that's only going to get worse as the weather heats up. Add to that I'm moving soon, and the world cup starts in a few weeks, which I know us a shit excuse for most of you but I'm liable to watch every game I can.

Any way we'll be recording one next week and I'll try to do another before the end of next month

Bugger. :(

If I can rope people in, I'll be willing to do the odd one. Unless someone else wants to have a go at hosting some?

I'm always up for doing them, not sure about hosting though. Could give it a bash i guess.

Superb compilation there Mark, really enjoyed it. I listened to the last four tracks despite the warning, they were great too. The Unkle remix of Ian Brown is always a good'un. Civ and Dragon Age tracks were both excellent also, not heard those before. So yeah, excellent stuff.

Also, sent a request for a future show. :)

Very minimalist, this one. Also the least game-y sounding one yet, I reckon. You could give it to non-gamers and they'd be none the wiser that it was a music from games compilation.

I only knew the one song on it though, the RDR one that plays when you enter Mexico for the first time. Didn't know where the ones in the first half were from.

I was listening on my pc on itunes. Once the RDR tracks started the chapter names disappeared, i was still getting unique images though. Could just be a one off glitch, but it could equally be itunes being its usual dog shit self

MFGamers Podcast 60 - What We're Playing

mfgamersweeklypodcast2.jpg

The Gaming Week at MFGamers.com with Ben and Sly Reflex

Ben is joined by Sly Reflex for more chat and gaming fun.

Theme music is the MFGamers theme

Background music is DSI Ware Shopping Channel & Wii Shopping Channel

Cover Art by www.labelmaker2600.com

MFGamers Podcast 60 (Standard version)

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe in iTunes.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic