passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Hendo Revolution continues...

illdog

sambob wrote:

A similar thing happened to me a while ago, i got some noob at GAME talking about project hammer because the Wii demo vid was still showing it, so i asked him if there had been news about it being released and in the end result was a free wireless controller Woot! He even waved me passed when the alarm started going off, nice fellow.

I smell a handjob under the desk.

indeed, the only reason i did it is becuase there are just tooo many games on the 360 i wanted at the moment and i figured new games are a winner really

and getting £18 for animal crossing and £18 for super mario 64 ds is fricking awesome

• 3 weeks later...

Phooey wrote:

Nice one mate. :) I really want to get rid of all my old Dreamcast & N64 stuff, but I know I'll probably have to pay Gamestation to take it off my hands...

I'm still in 'horde everything' mode so at least stick it all on here and give the ones of us who haven't yet joined the revolution a chance :)

I forgot to mention that rather bizarrely, they refused two American games (LEGO Star Wars and Trauma Center) but took American copies of Mario vs DK 2 and something else which currently escapes me.

Very odd. I'm sure they all came from the States, so no idea why they wouldn't take two of them.

TopGunKnacker wrote:

maybe they had too many second hand copies of those particular titles

Nah, the woman made a face and said something about "Are these from the internet?"

Yes love, games are different from the internet.

Unless she thought they were copies, in which case Movietyme are in trouble! :lol:

Hendo wrote:

I forgot to mention that rather bizarrely, they refused two American games (LEGO Star Wars and Trauma Center) but took American copies of Mario vs DK 2 and something else which currently escapes me.

Very odd. I'm sure they all came from the States, so no idea why they wouldn't take two of them.

They only take in American games which scan and come up on the system otherwise they have to refuse

I was browsing through CEX's website, looking at what prices i could get for some of my games, and i noticed I could get £19 for Mario Kart DS. I dont like it and im utterly skint so i figured now was as good a time as any to part with it. So i dug out all my DS games, and i couldnt find it, I asked my housemates if they'd seen it but they hadnt. Turns out I sold it a couple of months back and completely forgot. Some game that is :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll be trading in Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 on the DS (£12) Monkeyball DS (£9) which i want to keep for the table hockey game. And if they'll accept it, I might have to say goodbye to Cooking Mama, on account of it getting £16 trade, but it's US so i'm not sure they'll take it

Yeah but I like it for some odd reason it's a no brainer game I can play when more taxing games have worn me out. I've been trying to find a US copy for a while on eBay I keep getting out bid and the only other site carrying it is VG+ for about £19 and it's not worth that.