passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your Gaming Setup

retroed

The system didn't work with the ps4 but was spot on with the xb1, reset the system and tried again and worked perfectly today must of been a setup issue. I had full dolby for ages then changing to nothing its quite nice to have surround sound again. My wii u has had to be temporary sacrifriced currently on the floor under the tv table, need to find it a home.

Good stuff ed.

Is that a BT home hub? how is it?

I found out I have 6 months left to run with Talktalk then I'm free to bin them off. As it stands at the minute I think BT are the only company that do high speed Internet on our road.

I've had BT Infinity since July (switched from Demon) and have been very impressed with it, I get a decent download speed (30mbps) for fibre in my area and the speeds BT said I'd get, so I'm very happy with it. Early on though (first two weeks) it downloaded a shit-load of firmware updates and went down for 30 seconds or so at a time (light goes yellow) but yeah, that hardly happens now and is usually incredibly reliable, no complaints at all.

Yep. Home Hub 6, BT Infinity. No complaints here.

You sure that's not a Home Hub 5, Ed? Looks just like my HH5.

Cheers Blakey, seems I actually have a few more options now in regards to who I could go with, not sure what's changed there... do BT have sole rights to run things for a certain amount of time on new builds?

• 8 months later...
On 21/04/2008 at 5:57 PM, Jimbo Xiii said:

here is my, quite frankly, embarrassing gaming set up. The only reason i'm posting it is to be a lesson to you all. DON"T PLAY NEXT GEN CONSOLES ON 14" PORTABLE TELLYS....

its shit

21042008222.jpg

P.S I'd kill for Ed's set up. Its super tidy and looks awesome...Ed, I'm coming over and taking your house/flat whilst your at work. *Evil Laugh*

The talk of Halo being 9 years old got me thinking about when I moved to Birmingham and this was how I played games for over a year. 

What's also odd is how my writing style has changed over the last near decade. 

• 2 months later...

Few pics of the new set up...

IMG_20161205_140508590.jpg

Out the box and hanging it doesn't look that much bigger than the older one.

IMG_20161205_142025127.jpg

Bit of Gears on the Xbox One.

IMG_20161205_143045212.jpg

Final Fantasy XV on the PS4.

Tbh I can't really do the thing justice with a phone camera, it looks lovely... Shame it probably wont be getting a native 4k signal until next year sometime though.

• 2 months later...

Basically, I'm awful with DIY, so we need to pay for a wall mount. The wife likes the installation currys do, so she went and ordered a new tv/soundbar!

For anyone interested, this is the model she went for:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/televisions/televisions/lg-55uh850v-smart-3d-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-55-led-tv-10144280-pdt.html

Not sure how good that is for the price?