MFGamers

The Introduction Thread

Centy

Centy wrote:

Hendo wrote:
Mr Force.

Coolest super hero name i've heard lately

Double post FTW, i should read these forums more oftern:whistle:

I work with a guy called "Ricky" but his real name is Richard Eagle, i think that would make a pretty cool Dan Dare/Tom Strong type super hero, he also used to be a mobile DJ which is just funny

• 2 months later...

Hello :)

err i play games a lot. i've listened to the podcast a few times (i know Ben and he sort of told me i should!) and found the one about posing about non nintendo games really interesting as i sort of have it the other way round being part of an xbox live clan i'm often posting about nintendo stuff (and 2d shooters) and mostly get ignored!

so anyway, thought i'd sign up - party on everyone.

• 6 months later...

Crikey I ain't sure i ever added to this thread so here goes.

I am Simon, brother of Wiivo, skipper through time. I time travelled from the 50's to this time as the gaming available back then was rather poor. I enjoy the games of Nintendo Wii and the X-Box.

Thank you and good day Sir.

hi all , kev (kjam1981) from poulton near the vegas of the north (blackpool)

been playing games since jet set willy on the speccy (in fact probably before that)

im 27 and have everything but the 360 (not my thing)

BRING BACK JOYSTICKS!

• 1 month later...

Been lurking for a bit now, so I thought I would stop stalking you guys and join in. Some of you might recognise me from gamesâ„¢ or now loading, where I do a particularly good job of stinking the place up with my Northern-ness. I can't wait for this place to smell like my musk too. :blush: