passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sonic Superstars

DANGERMAN

I got some Rivals flashbacks from this as well, those were really underrated or straight up ignored back then for some reason (probably the platform).

Switch version of colours reportedly only runs at 30fps btw. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I love how the music distorts when Sonic starts leaving it for dust. Gives a real impression that he's running so quickly it can't keep up with him.

Scientifically speaking, I wonder how fast you would have to travel before the music would just mute itself?

1 hour ago, Maryokutai said:

It's a Wii game, I doubt it'll perform any better or worse between a Series X and a PS5.

Whoops. I actually didn’t think of that at all.

Still I kind of want it on Xbox. I will have to try the USB I bought and see if Xbox can capture good gameplay with it. If so then I’ll get it on that. 

The same studio did the Mass Effect Remasters apparently.

Their website talks about having a healthy work life balance, core hours from 10am to 5pm which sounds hella progressive as far as work life attitudes go. We have a finite amount of productive hours in a week after all.

So the read I've seen is Sega set them a timeline which was more in line with the hella unhealthy 60-100 hour crunch life that game devs usually live and expected this thing done in too narrow a time frame.

edit wait hold on maybe it's all bullshit blazing

Actually maybe those glitches are real, saw someone say they triggered them in this thread 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-do-not-buy-sonic-colors-ultimate-on-switch-seizure-inducing-graphics-are-currently-all-over-the-game.481987/page-6#post-72719740

But here's the thing ultimately, it's not worth caring too hard about things like this because it's a Sonic game at the end of the day

edit that's way too mean lol, I hope the developers get a chance to figure out what went wrong here

Seems like it’s a bit of both. The game is broke, extra on broke on Switch, and some people trying to play through an emulator

Damn. Sonic Colours “Ultimate”. Boxed versions delayed, 10 year old game shipped broke, some nonsense about the engine used for the game not credited properly.

👏 👏 

Ultimate egg(man) on face.