MFGamers

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah i’m excited for this, I remember this getting a 10/10 review from Gamestm and being so pissed I couldn’t play it.

Vaati done a good Vidya on it     

Posted Images

@Sly Reflexin answer to your question in PS5 thread, this is the only thing from the reveal that will interest you.

Looks like the most impressive looking Souls game yet.

The person playing it is clearly playing with an over-levelled character (cleverly disguised by turning the UI off) but it looks fucking great.

I was just checking my PS5 "pre-order interest" on ShopTo. Which has DeS alongside it. I've not long got in from work, so I haven't caught up with all you guys have been saying yet.

£70😱

Christ! We're back to N64 pricing, are we?

Console is 399/499€ and games seem to be 80€ which is kind of ridiculous. Usually those drop after a while but I've never seen them start that high, it's always been 70€ these last two generations before they eventually went back to 60€. We'll see I guess.

26 minutes ago, OCH said:

I was just checking my PS5 "pre-order interest" on ShopTo. Which has DeS alongside it. I've not long got in from work, so I haven't caught up with all you guys have been saying yet.

£70😱

Christ! We're back to N64 pricing, are we?

Yep, gotta love the next-gen tax, happens every gen.

79.99 Euros @one-armed dwarf

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny he says how it isn't a carbon copy, but I remember all those bosses in all those locations, and it looks as I remember it, although I know the original can't look like that.

As for other consoles, yeah, Sony dropped the ball. I'd be surprised to see it on Xbox, though. More likely a downscaled version on PS4. That install base is just too pretty at this early stage in the generation.

26 minutes ago, bellow said:

As for other consoles, yeah, Sony dropped the ball. I'd be surprised to see it on Xbox, though. More likely a downscaled version on PS4. That install base is just too pretty at this early stage in the generation.

It's a PS5 exclusive.

You'd imagine a bit graphical downgrade might make it achievable but who knows, it is a very pretty game with a lot of tiny details that might just be a lot of hassle to remove.

They need at least one game which is not on PS4 to make their new system at least a little bit attractive

1 minute ago, one-armed dwarf said:

You'd imagine a bit graphical downgrade might make it achievable but who knows, it is a very pretty game with a lot of tiny details that might just be a lot of hassle to remove.

They need at least one game which is not on PS4 to make their new system at least a little bit attractive

This is a PS5 exclusive.

unknown.png