passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Ghostwire Tokyo

DisturbedSwan

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, Maf said:

Isn’t even worse since the guy is (presumably) Japanese? Aren’t they supposed to be all about fierce loyalty and staying at one place their whole career?

Ikumi Nakamura is a women Maf ? she’s the one that was on stage at Bethesda’s conference. ‘Spooooky’ remember? ? 

And yeah it is pretty bad, she was meant to be Shinji Mikami’s protege at Tango and this was her first game as Creative Director so who knows what the fuck happened.

• 9 months later...

These stupid timed exclusives need to die. Either just buy the rights outright or don't at all, I hate this middleground.

Anyway, I liked the trailer. Completely opposite to Snaggletooth I wasn't too interested in this beforehand but there's a bit of Killer7 in there and BioShock-style Plasmid action going on. Seems like classic, weird Japanese videogame stuff and I like those things.

• 1 year later...

I'm yet to be sold on it, it just looked weird when we've seen it in the past, I love The Evil Within so was gonna give this a chance but I'm not sure what the game is here exactly. 

3 minutes ago, Maryokutai said:

Would be funny if by that time the timed exclusivity had run out and it'd launch as a multiplatform game.

Nah, the 1 year exclusivity is from whenever it drops not from when it was going to originally release. Same deal with Deathloop. 

So sometime in Spring 2023 you'll be able to play it on Xbox (presumably Day 1 with Game Pass).

• 1 month later...