passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random News II

Bob

Square back at registering trademarks

This is after they registered 'Ever Crisis' and 'The First Soldier', which are very FFVII sounding trademarks

A while back the also registered 'Forspoken', both that and this could either one be the name of the next FFXIV expansion. Also 'A Hero's Bonds' is a really shit name if you ask me. Something better suited to a DLC

edit President Joe Biden is keeping an eye on the Gamestop situation

Roughly half of Steam's user numbers, as pointed out in the comments. Not too shabby all things considered but they've risen with Fortnite and they will fall with Fortnite if it ever stops being popular. They might need to find a way to stay relevant without that game (as far as marketplaces go, as long as they have UE they're not going anywhere of course).

Yea it's pretty much entirely due to Fortnite and the exclusives they buy.

Otherwise it's just a more shit version of steam with fewer features, more CPU load (for no good reason) and more often than not no option to preload, which is really annoying for me personally.

I've bought stuff on Epic of my own volition before, I got Hades on there at first cause it was a really good deal. But more often than not being a customer of Epic is cause I had no choice (no other way to play Hitman III, or Tony Hawk)

I like the simplicity of the Epic store. At least they are curating it and the games on there get a reasonable amount of exposure. And their free giveaways bring attention to games like Mutiazone and Anodyne 2 which sunk like a stone on Steam.

First gameplay footage of the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba game.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/02/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-hinokami-keppuutan-seven-minutes-of-versus-mode-gameplay

I think I’m the only person in Japan who hasn’t watched the anime or the film yet, but the game looks pretty cool. Beat ‘em ups with a perspective like this are pretty rare right?