passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DC Cinematic Universe

DisturbedSwan

On 22/01/2021 at 10:39, mmmark said:

I’ve been put off from seeing it because of how bad it sounds and the ridiculous two and a half hour running time. 

I’d definitely give it a go personally. Didn’t know about the negativity going in (although looking at RT it’s 60% fresh ?‍♀️) but yeah I absolutely loved it.

EDIT: It’s actually 59% rotten on RT now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Zach Snyder's Justice League rated R

he long-awaited Justice League Snyder Cut has received its official rating from the MPAA. The movie is rated R for "violence and some language."The original cut of Justice League was rated PG-13 for sequences of sci-fi violence and action, suggesting the Snyder Cut will tread some more adult waters.

Zack Snyder's Justice League is hitting HBO Max on March 18, where it will drop as a single four-hour film rather than divided segments as previously thought.

There's plenty of opportunities for Snyder to inject more violence and language, considering the Snyder Cut includes 150 minutes of previously unseen footage.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2021/02/the-true-story-of-justice-league-snyder-cut

This is an interesting article, also it sort of sounds like he had Watchmen style aspirations for his version of the film.

Also in an impressive show of corporate douchebaggery Snyder did not leave Justice League cause of his daughter's suicide (or not directly because of), rather his exit was basically suggested to him while he was going through that by WB handing more and more control over to Joss Whedon. Who's now toxic, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...