passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Elden Ring

DisturbedSwan

2 hours ago, Nag said:

I've just pre-ordered Elden Ring... why the fuck do I keep doing this to myself?🤦‍♂️

I’m guessing you’ll be on Xbox but I would give you a hand if you got it on PS5.

Just do a bit of yoga beforehand, be patient and calm and you’ll be ok 👌😂😬

I’m shite too and starting to cave in to the hype even though I’m 90% sure I’m not going to like this one. I’d like to be part of the conversation though if I get into it. I wish I played Sekiro when everyone else did. I’m sure it’ll hold its value too so I can sell if not. 

Anyone know cheapest place for launch edition? Gamecollection have it for £45. Anyone beat that? Rather not use them if I can. 

I wasn't interested in getting it. Then, a couple of days ago. The OH says to me "You like Dark Souls, right?" I suspiciously nod. "Well I pre-ordered the new one for you"...🤷‍♂️ So now, I'm getting Elden Ring.

Damn someone else buying games for you is Christmas again already I want someone to buy me game

@OCH ask your other half if they want to pre-order 2 tell them the game comes in 2 parts

Tell them the second part comes out on Xbox it’s Xbox exclusive 

Tbf I have absolutely no intention of touching this until I've rinsed the ever loving fuck out of Forbidden West... hopefully by then you lot will either still be playing or they'll be a bit of a roadmap.

49 minutes ago, Maf said:

Free game no take 🤔 sounds like stories 

The Last Forumite of the Year award on GTM. You won and turned down the prize. Tried to defer it to Regemond.

Ringing a bell?