passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to my PS4 for Everybody's Golf over the weekend. 90 minutes of updates and installs later I was playing... (Good game incidentally).

The PS4 feels so old school compared to the Switch, I guess I might sell it after I play HZD. I really feel restricted that I can't just pick it up to be instantly mobile. Funny as before I got it, that appeared to be the least useful feature.

I feel the complete opposite - the Switch has that mobile thing going for it, but it feels lacking in a lot of features, from streaming to party chat to just basic bare bones messaging.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it but it’s definitely secondary to my PS4.

35 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I feel the complete opposite - the Switch has that mobile thing going for it, but it feels lacking in a lot of features, from streaming to party chat to just basic bare bones messaging.

Don’t get me wrong, I love it but it’s definitely secondary to my PS4.

I never use those features if they are there on the PS4 even, just games. There did not used to be a remote so we still use the PS3 for streaming. Stupid, I know.

Maybe it is me or my PS4, I always find things slow. If I unplug it, which we often have to, even if it was shut down properly, I often get crappy start up errors.

If you’re getting errors then that’s not a good sign.

When I say streaming, I did mean game streaming but yeah, also video streaming is a great feature that the Switch doesn’t have yet.

I really missed the game streaming feature yesterday when I was getting advice on Stardew and i’d rather have just streamed out my game and said, “what am I doing wrong?”.