Hendo

The best video game music

44 minutes ago, DifferentClass said:

Ummm...

*Looks towards page one*

Damnit - I even double checked to see if had been posted. Ah well - so good it's listed twice!

I love the whole SNES F Zero soundtrack, I’ve listened to it 50 times over.

Continuing my Final Fantasy love in...

And...

We had 'Aeriths Theme' as the background music when me and my wife signed our wedding register. Overheard the registrar's commenting on what a beautiful piece of music it was and wondering where it was from. 

Saber's Edge kept me sane while Adamantortoise farming in FFXIII, fucking love the piece.

I was watching a few Ni No Kuni 2 vids over the weekend, and it has a lovely soundtrack from what I heard. 

All the Burnout love just recently made me remember this gem, it's the only song I've ever heard from the band (Amber Pacific) but I fucking loved it in game.

Turns out I have almost enough to make another Final Fantasy special so if you have any more, add it here and I’ll add it to my ridiculously long list.

This is track 7 of Castlevania Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. Have a listen if you would, let it fuck your ears with its 8 bit cock:

I don't know why it's taken so long for the soundtrack to Jet Set Radio to pop back into my subconscious - but it's still one of my all time favourite video game soundtracks. Every track is superb.