MFGamers

Amiibo

Manicm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Sorry to drag out this old chesnutt of a thread, Amiibo still coming out in dribs and drabs and ever harder to get a hold of, especially for me over here who has to order online, there's barely any shops that stock them anymore, which is strange as i don't think the popularity has waned.

Zelda and Ganondorf are the next 2 coming out as far as i know and no word of the Sora amiibo from Smash.

some of these earlier Amiibo are getting crazy in prices, a local site here had someone selling the Yoshi Wooly Worlds 3DS game with Poochi Amiibo for approx 250 quid, so i checked what they were going for on Ebay and there were a number on sale in that range

amiibo.png

I've been out the loop for awhile now, I was collecting all the Super Smash Bros. amiibo, then all the Tears of the Kingdom amiibo and now I'm nonplussed whatever I pick up really. I got the Link amiibo with TotK, had the Pyra/Mythra amiibo pre-ordered right up until about a week before and had to cancel due to Japan funds.

On ebay, I always find it's worth checking the filter 'sold/completed items' as that shows the true value of things rather than the price people have them up at right now.