passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Forza Horizon 2

spatular

I know this thread is turning into more photo whoring, but all you need to know is the game is tight. Controls are great, so many modes and races to do, open world is fantastic, car clubs are massive (I'm in rllmuk's club with 150+ members). Here's some pictures I didn't take.

i116AdB3QMgUN.jpg

getphoto3yb1h.jpg

15322537867_2f451a9f09_o.jpg

15335648370_1cf0af3fc2_o.jpg

QZHy1qd.jpg

86u4OjF.jpg

Its is good, one of the reasons I picked up my xbox1 this week, its good fun to play and even though im lousy at racing games so far its loads better than driveclub, the little difference is the triggers, full on full acceleration and gradual braking etc...not sure if the ps4 pads do this on driveclub but it didn't feel like it worked that way.

Going to give forza a good go over the weekend.

I know. I really didn't like Forza 3 though...

It's not like traditional Forza games. Handling is more forgiving and you're constantly getting points for doing cool stuff, ala Kudos in PGR. Open world that you can explore as you wish, it even has Pokemon Snap style game where you have to take a photo of every unique car and get credits for doing so. You level up and earn skill points which you use to buy perks. It has a bunch of stuff like this, well worth the purchase.

Oh sweet baby jesus, stop it with the sexy photos!!!

I love racing games, really feel like I'm missing out by not having the right console :(

We had some wicked competitions on Forza before, I miss that, was fantastic!

This is foruming done well, sold me a game and it turns out to be pretty awesome. Nice one kids. The racing is brilliant fun, handling is just arcade-y enough for me to enjoy. The presentation is cheesy as fuck though, that Ben is an annoying cunt. No change there then! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just did a Bucket List event where you escape to the country in a Mclaren P1. That was fucking awesome.

As are the off road events - hurtling through fields whilst barely being able to see what the fuck is going on then hitting a road for 10 seconds before cunting in to another field and just missing a tree whilst taking a 45 degree right at 90 mph makes for a pretty exhilarating ride.

Good fun this.