passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Streaming Recommendations

Hendo

Weirdly, I watched on of his stand up shows on netflix that popped up a "new" a while back, and it just seemed really... flat... like the laughter form the audience just didn't pick up on the mic at all, so it seemed like he was talking to an empty room.

I didn't enjoy it and turned it off before the end.

Show is really good though.

If you like all the other work he's done don't watch 30 minutes or less because it's fucking awful. This is despite being written and directed by the same people as Zombiland and Lego Movie and staring Mark Zukerberg and that redneck guy who's in Seth Rogan films.

I watched Wild Card with Jason Statham last night. It's (kind of) a Christmas movie, in the same way that Die Hard is. Statham is an ex special forces security advisor in Las Vegas, and a girl friend of his gets raped and beaten up by a low level mob boss, and his minders. In the meantime, Statham has a small gambling habit, and is trying to get half a million dollars so he can retire to Corfu.

Started watching Making a Murderer last night.

An absolutely phenomenal, compelling, fascinating thriller of a documentary series so far, just incredible and I can't stop thinking about it, just typing this post I'm wanting to know what happens next. Think I've only seen 3 Episode's, hoping to see some more tomorrow.

Finished Making. I think it needed to be 3 or for episodes shorter. By the end I was just watching to get it finished than watching it to enjoy it.

A few spoilery things..

If they cut her throat on the bed why wasn't the bed covered in blood/DNA. They didn't find any in the house did they?

And I wished they had focused more on Steven's, Brendan's and their family backstory. There seems their might of been a lot stuff they didn't want to speak about. I don't know.

But yeah, I enjoyed it. The American legal system is..errr.."interesting".

Finished Making. I think it needed to be 3 or for episodes shorter. By the end I was just watching to get it finished than watching it to enjoy it.

A few spoilery things..

If they cut her throat on the bed why wasn't the bed covered in blood/DNA. They didn't find any in the house did they?

yeah i don't think there was any evidence of her being killed like that.

i don't know what to think about who killed her, but the evidence was so dodgy. the key was rediculous how it didn't have her DNA on it but it had his.

Upto Ep. 7 on Making a Murderer now, definitely one of the best things I've ever seen on TV, and definitely the best Documentary series I've watched that's for sure.

Finished Master of None too this morning, I thought it was good but a bit overrated in my opinion, it had some nice morales and messages to it but it definitely wasn't as life-affirming or epiphanous as I thought it would be based on reviews.