passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Sony Consoles and Updates

Sly Reflex

Dear Valued Customer, 

We are delighted to confirm that you will able to receive your console for day one/release date delivery. 

Due to Fraud Protection, we are not able to automatically take this payment from you, so we require that you log into your account, select the pre-order tab and pay for the console by the 31st October

Failure to pay by the 31st October will result in cancellation of your pre-order and your console will be automatically allocated to the next customer in the queue and we will be unable to reallocate the console to you. 

We do offer multiple payments and finance options including PayPal Credit, Klarna and Zip. Remember that with Paypal Credit you can add other items to the same credit application at a later stage, if you decide to buy games or accessories for the duration of the contract (up to 24 months).

This just in from ShopTo... It is happening!

Anyone seeing that a lot of these next gen upgrades apparently wont carry saves across on Ps5.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/rumour_your_ps4_saves_may_not_work_on_all_upgraded_ps5_games

Makes it very easy to resist picking up one for dmc5se personally. Or I'll have to be a MTX whore and buy all my moves lol.

All the more reason to hold off on Avengers for anyone who hasn't picked it up, on PC it stores all your progress (offline and online) on the client. Which is crazy to me but it's how it works so you might have to start again next gen.

That is crap but if that’s a concern I’d argue you’re buying into next gen too early if you’re just going to dive into the games you already have. 

I do wonder tho if there’s a difficulty in implementing it or just laziness. I guess we’ll never know. 

11 hours ago, one-armed dwarf said:

Anyone seeing that a lot of these next gen upgrades apparently wont carry saves across on Ps5.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/09/rumour_your_ps4_saves_may_not_work_on_all_upgraded_ps5_games

Makes it very easy to resist picking up one for dmc5se personally. Or I'll have to be a MTX whore and buy all my moves lol.

All the more reason to hold off on Avengers for anyone who hasn't picked it up, on PC it stores all your progress (offline and online) on the client. Which is crazy to me but it's how it works so you might have to start again next gen.

Well, it's not 'a lot', it's 3 games so far that don't have it. Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Dirt 5 and Maneater, that's it. 

It's been confirmed to work for Miles Morales PS4 > PS5, no doubt countless other titles will support cross-saves. 

The truth is we don't know yet, that article is speculating based on pretty much nothing, 3 games don't have it so far, 1 game does, that's that.