passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Wii U

Hendo

Think theyve mixed their quotes there, that shit about rethinking conventions and dungeon order was from the Nintendo Direct about the 3DS Zelda, a Link between worlds. They were referring to the fact that you can go to a shop and rent the items you would normally find in a dungeon and that would be key to that dungeon, renting them lets you do the dungeons as you please.

I think its the case that there are an army of Jons all waiting for it to drop to the magic price. In three months that magic price will be 175 and so on.

Its kind of the way Nintendo has always gone, it gets a bad rep so people say 'oh id like one, but can you believe what they charge for it?! it has only got ten really great games, really what I want is tons of games that are quite good but not amazing so I can buy them all and not play them'

I dont understand why but people are generally much less fussy with what they buy on Microsoft/Sony consoles than they are with Ninty ones perhaps this is Nintendo's fault for the way they hype/dont hype their games im not sure.

Nintendo's highest quality, when its produced, is always that bit higher than any other company's and in my opinion it easily has the best and most unique exclusives, if ever a company is all about the exclusives it is Nintendo and that was true with the Wii and the Wii-U will be no different.

Mate do it, mine did the same and I said 'OK!' I cannot wait!!

I have Zombi U here already and just order Batman Arkham City for 11 quid.

Not sure whether to splurge 18 on Nintendoland yet though, don't know if its worth it (I didn't use my Amazon vouchers for the Wii U as planned so have quite a lot spare now!!). Going to order Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and pre-order Mario 3D Land and MK too, woohoo!

BTW Sam, I stuck to my magic price - hope you are proud :)

I agree with what you are saying but this is also their biggest downfall - there needs to be a few 1st party games out before they are worth the purchase normally. Mind you I did buy a GC and Wii at launch...

Very excited!