3 - Pokémon Y (3DS) 11 hrs

4 - Final Fantasy XIII (360) 11 hrs

5 - The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) 10 hrs

6 - Spelunky! (PC) - 7 hrs

7 - Battlefield 4 (360) 5 hrs

8 - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4) 5 hrs

9 - GRID 2 (PC) 5 hrs

10 - Just Cause 2 (360) 4 hrs

Super Mario 3D Land just misses out on the top 10.

Ben, do a post so I can give you a plus for playing 60+ hours this week.

EDIT: illdog should put a chart up as well, then Ben can claim to play 120+ hours this week. The time bending motherfucker.

thanks for asking Sly, but I didn't really play a lot this week. I put a bit of time in to Mario 3D World to finish that, maybe a bit of time in to Batman (that would mostly have been last week tbf lolllll) and I put a few hours in to Last of Us. None of those will show up on raptr though, and you know how seriously I take this chart

thanks for asking Sly, but I didn't really play a lot this week. I put a bit of time in to Mario 3D World to finish that, maybe a bit of time in to Batman (that would mostly have been last week tbf lolllll) and I put a few hours in to Last of Us. None of those will show up on raptr though, and you know how seriously I take this chart

This is life and death, son. Life. And. Death.

Cheers Sly. Thought i'd do an all time chart seen as I was logged on.

1 - World of Warcraft (PC) 3053 hours

2 - Gears of War 3 (360) 2100 hours

3 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 (360) 1748 hours

4 - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) 1172 hours

5 - Call of Duty: Black Ops (360) 1131 hours

6 - Battlefield 3 (360) 1004 hours

7 - Halo: Reach (360) 919 hours

8 - Gears of War 2 (360) 891 hours

9 - Forza Motorsport 3 (360) 837 hours

10 - Red Dead Redemption (360) 813 hours

I wouldn't be surprised if the forum total for Borderlands (2) got close to the bottom of the charts, if raptr tracked stuff properly at any rate, me and you alone must have got to over 300 hours alone (steam has me at 161)

I just had a look and culmulitavly we'd get to 9th. That's not including any PS3 time either. I sort of wish there was an option for putting all titles into one spot no matter which platform they were on.

If you want to get a game into the MFG top 100 you have to play for at least 124 logged hours. If I can be bothered I might start putting up the top MFG 100 like I do with my own hours.

2013's top 3 performers.

Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS) - 352hrs

Gears of War: Judgment (360) - 317hrs

Resident Evil 6 (360) - 214hrs

I'm responsible for about 20% of that Forza 3 total (painting cars takes a lot of time). Sly must account for nearly another quarter of it.

This week I charted GRID2 and played about 1 hour of Spelunky. I failed to get enough time on Super Mario Galaxy to get it up there again.

i'm still playing reach. logged into raptr to try and find out how many hours it has logged for me, i think it says 316, but i don't really understand raptr so...

edit - played 10+ hours for gt6 and a bit of battlefield 4, neither of which will have registered because i'm not very good.