passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

Jim told me he got £5 back :unsure:

Thats just like Tesco to favour Jim.

yep, I got £5, probably because I didn't try to pul some bull shit about my drying sons last wish or something.

I don't know whether to send it back, or just buy DJ hero 1 and a deck..

yep, I got £5, probably because I didn't try to pul some bull shit about my drying sons last wish or something.

Im still mourning his loss, so you cant mention him yet.

There is a pack from certain places you can get DJ Hero 2, a turntable and the original game for free.

Jim told me he got £5 back :unsure:

Thats just like Tesco to favour Jim.

Why is your son drying? what the fuck did you do to him?

Canterbury father spared jail for hosing down son

A man has been given a 150-day suspended jail sentence for hosing down his eight-year-old son with cold water for using a drawer as a toilet.

The man, who is in his 30s and cannot be named for legal reasons, admitted an act of cruelty towards a child at Margate Magistrates Court.

Deadly Premonition is winging its way to me!

Not that I'm gonna play it yet, what with RB3 & Pinball FX2, but it'll be nice to have before it ends up on eBay, going for crazy prices or in the bargain bins at Morrisons... hopefully the former, though probably the latter...

Deadly Premonition is winging its way to me!

Not that I'm gonna play it yet, what with RB3 & Pinball FX2, but it'll be nice to have before it ends up on eBay, going for crazy prices or in the bargain bins at Morrisons... hopefully the former, though probably the latter...

Zavvi have dispatched my Deadly Premonition this afternoon, but not another order that's also out Friday. According to the order status it hasn't even been picked yet.

They really are shit at getting stuff out, I don't know what's up with that. It's a good job I wasn't counting on either of them arriving for the weekend.

The hut have sent me the redeem code for make a villager but still havent dispatched fable III...

They done this to me with Naruto and im pretty sure with Fable III too, if they do this to Marvel Vs Capcom 3, theyre is going to be HELL!

Fable III Hasnt arrived...

So i sent this out of hatred..

Today Fable 3 hasnt arrived, 2 weeks ago Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 arrived late, the last 2 games i have pre-ordered, they both have been late, the whole point of a pre-order is to gurantee you get a copy and get it on the day of release. Your prices are not that much cheaper than other stores, i have been a customer for years and now you've become disappointing to buy from, sort this out or you'll lose me as a customer.

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern:

On the 9th September 2010 I pre-ordered DJ Hero 2 Party Pack from your website, yesterday you sent me an email stating that you have dispatched "DJ Hero 2 Party Pack (Double Deck)" which promptly arrived this morning.

The problem I've only received the standard edition of the game with none of the additional 'instruments' making the game somewhat useless to me.

As you have sent me the wrong item to what is stated in order confirmation and dispatch email's wold it be possible to exchange them for the correct items.

Thanks in advance,

James Wardle

The plot thickens..

Dear Customer,

This is a courtesy e-mail regarding your recent Tesco Entertainment order. Unfortunately, due to a technical error, no payment was taken when your item was despatched. We will now be processing your payment on Monday to complete your transaction with Tesco Entertainment in line with our terms and conditions.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Tesco's

They are going to struggle with this as since placing the order and receiving the game I've lost my bank card, meaning the card I bought the game with has been cancelled. Not sure where I stand in this, pretty sure it's there fuck up.