passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

GAME emailed the dispatch notice for my Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition yesterday. I was getting worried that they would pull one of their usual stunts and start cancelling pre-orders so I'm glad it's actually on it's way.

The PC version dispatched from ShopTo also.

3DS XL and Luigis Mansion 2, I cannot wait!

Amazon seem to be taking forever to move the 3DS from dispatching soon to dispatched... The game got sent out from Tesco in time to arrive tomorrow, come on Amazon!

Back into the gaming fray :)

• 2 weeks later...

My 3rd 3DS XL is in the post! Gave up trying to get a good 2nd hand one and just bought new, always nice to have a new console anyway.

Then I can FINALLY play Luigi's Mansion and have Fire Emblem pre-ordered, not long!

Time to pick up some more cheap games...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Ho Slayer,

Thank you for shopping with us. This is to confirm that we have processed and despatched the following items:

Order Number: P3NIS

Order Date: 12-Aug-2013

Description Quantity Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Y 1

Carrier Name: ROYAL MAIL FIRST CLASS

Delivery Address:

Mr. Daniel Read

Paedo Jail

Galapogas Archipelago

Kind Regards,

That giraffe

same, what happened to your Hut order?

I didn't order with The Hut.

Word of warning, the toys r us delivery requires somebody to be in to sign for it. That all but guarantees I wont get mine on Friday unless it happens to turn up when I go home at lunchtime.

My dispatch email says Royal Mail First Class? No mention of signed for.

If you go to your orders on your account on toys r us website and then go to the completed order it has a delivery instructions section on the right hand side that says 'Remember, your order requires a signature on delivery '.

Hopefully its just some thing they put on and Royal mail will bollocks it by just whacking it right up my slot.

Cher Wanky Bitch Tits,

We know you dont remember pre-ordering:

Sonic Lost World: Deady Six Edition (which will include a download code for the NiGHTMARE DLC pack, which contains an extra level with Nightmaren enemies inspired by the Sega Saturn classic NiGHTS into Dreams)

but we've sent it to you anyway.

Fuck you!

Shopto