oh man crazy season! i'm interested in most of thoes plus

deus ex 3

dodonpachi daifukkatsu

f1 2011

wrc 2011

star fox

going to try and rent most of them to save money. definite buys are:

deus ex 3

dodonpachi daifukkatsu (to support the pal release)

halo

and most probably buy forza and battlefield too.

• 2 weeks later...

I stuck to my last list fairly well, or at least I bought all the stuff I said I would then some more in sales. This time though I'm broke like a fool so it's likely to be a fairly lean, and accurate list

I've got Xenoblade Chronicles on the way, and Deus Ex pre-ordered from shopto (steam download code)

Child of Eden (its only £15 after all)

Fifa 12

Rage

Batman

Uncharted 3

Mario Kart

money willing I'd like El Shaddai, maybe Starfox just to have a 3DS game. As I see more of Mario 3D I'll make a decision on it, and I'll get Catherine at some point if I don't just nab Spatular's copy.

and I'll be honest, Fifa isn't a certainty

The only certain day one purchases for me are:

Gears of War 3 - Sep 20

Batman: Arkham City - Oct 21

Modern Warfare 3 - Nov 8

With strong possibilities for:

Driver : San Fran - September 2

Rage - Oct 7

Battlefield 3 - Oct 28

Uncharted 3 - Nov 1

Uncharted 3 all depends on if me best mate picks up another PS3 to play it on, I can't justify buying one just to play that one game.

looking like

deus ex 3

space marine

dead island

batman

RAGE

MW3

BF3

>>KOF XIII<<

Skyrim

Ass Creed Rev

Saints Row 3

although some of those are definitely subject to change, like dead island could be crap, saints row could be fun for like half an hour etc.

ill probably end up getting sf3 and re4 at some point too.

also im going to be a lot more discerning with my dlc purchases. i buy pretty much every piece of dlc for games i own atm, but im spending far too much money on far too little quality. i shouldnt let achievements hold dlc sway either, think im going to 1k em and sell em from now on

• 2 weeks later...

After much deliberation, I have narrowed it down to these day one purchases.

• Forza Motorsport 4: Limited Collector's Edition - £59.99 (pre-ordered at Gamestation. £5 deposit paid, rest on GS card ready to pay)
  • Batman Arkham City: Joker Edition - £34.70 (pre-ordered at Tesco)
  • Battlefield 3: Limited Edition - £36.85 (pre-ordered at ShopTo. May change to Gamestation Physical Warfare edition as I have GS credit)
  • Modern Warfare 3: Hardened Edition - £78.85 (pre-ordered at ShopTo)

I (say I) won't be buying anything else this year, two 3DS games excluded. I am renting StarFox 64 3D and Gears of War 3 this month, after which I think I'll cancel my LOVEFiLM. Uncharted 3 and Halo Anniversary will probably wait until next year when they're cheaper, as a) I won't have the time for them, and b) can't afford them. There's still Super Mario 3D Land (Nov 18) and Mario Kart 7 (Dec 2) which I definitely want to buy. I haven't worked out how or where from yet, though. I'd also like the new Professor Layton DS game, as well as Kirby Mass Attack. But they can wait.

Nah, the only reason I may switch to Gamestation is because after Forza 4 is bought I'll still have roughly £30 credit with them, so thought I may use it on Battlefield 3. I'm not really bothered about having the items early, especially if it's only a 30-day wait. We'll see, I'll keep my ShopTo pre-order for the time being.

Feels good to have narrowed it down to my key titles. I'm really looking forward to all four of them. The only negative is that the four games I've chosen all come out a week after each other. And somewhere in there my second child is due to be born, also. The day after Battlefield 3 is released, to be precise. I didn't plan that well, did I? <_<:lol:

I think I've still got Gears 3 pre-ordered through GAME, my way of getting on the beta. I'm gonna have to cancel that soon and go with someone more reliable for release day delivery.

Otherwise, yeah, lots of stuff as usual released the same time this year that I want.

Gears of War 3

Battlefield 3

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3

Batman Arkham City

possibly, Rage, Ass Creed for playing over Christmas.

Be careful Hendo - you cant cancel orders on the GAME website at the moment (due to the re-design) - and they arent taking any notice of emails either.

I tried to cancel mine but I havent had a response to my emails and I cant be bothered to ring them <_<

You have to call customer services to cancel at the moment apparently. That's what I read on Twitter, anyway. I know someone who has called twice today, and both times was cut off after ten minutes. The redesigned website looks like toss anyway, should have just kept things as they were.

https://twitter.com/#!/Gamedigital

My current pre-orders:

ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD collection - Amazon

Batman: Arkham City (PC) - Shopto

Forza 4 - GAME

Gears of War 3 - Shopto

Undecided about Battlefield 3 yet, whether to pre-order, just pick it up after release, or to wait until after Christmas.

Anything else really does need to wait. I'm super excited about it, but I just can't see having time to play Uncharted 3 unil after Christmas.

Skyrim is definitely a wait until they patch the game, release all the DLC, patch all the DLC and release it on a GOTY type edition decision.