passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

I like this, the sonic track could easily be released with some lyrics smacked on it.

No pokemon....but to fair its not very good. The Nights track is a bit gay but i like it, I like the chapters thing, but the podcast is missing illdog introducing all the tracks in a late night radio DJ style.

I always forget to reply to these after I've listened to them. :unsure:

Super work Hendo, I really enjoyed listening and way the tracks were put together was excellent. I particularly liked the Death Tank into JSR, as sambob mentioned.

I love that they were played in order of release, it was like a beautiful journey through videogame music. :wub:

Hendo's asked me to tell you that there will a podcast today, but it will be late. Or tomorrow, which is also late but not today which is when i said it would be.

We've had technical problems of no apparent source (my computer), so we had to completely redo it this morning, so if it sounds like we're not as energetic as we should be that's why :)

MFGamers Podcast 30 - What We're Playing 24/08/09

Better late than never.

House of the Dead 2, Space Invaders : Infinity Gene, Harbor Master, Trials HD, Tales of Vesperia, Shadow Complex, Yakuza : Kenzan, Naruto : Broken Bond, Droplitz, Jump, what the forum has been playing and news on Tetsunoko vs Capcom, King of Fighters XII, Championship Manager, Fable III and Sony's shocking reveal at Gamescom.

Theme music courtesy of Brad Sucks found at http://www.bradsucks.net

MFGamers Podcast 30 - What We're Playing 24/08/09 (Standard version)

MFGamers Podcast 30 - What We're Playing 24/08/09 (Enhanced version)

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe in iTunes.

I've just tried the demo of that Japanese Indie game you mentioned, Jump!!, and it's too hard for me. Took me several lives to get past the first level due to the unforgiving collision detection (and the bizarre way that you can't touch anything) so I won't be paying up for it.

It's a shame as it's just down to my personal taste - it looks stunning, really polished for an indie game, but that's not enough to get me to buy it.

The sound when you pick up the acorns is irritating though.

Downloaded the enhanced version, will listen today. :)

I played Droplitz on XBLA and quite liked it. If it ever gets deal of the week, I'll probably go for it. It's £1.59 on Steam at the moment, reduced from £7.99, too.

I implied nothing, they are your guilty biases. I only said there are numerous Halo's coming out, which is true, and that they were big games for microsoft.

3 in the next year isn't it? 3 shit games on a fucking awful console played by simple minded bigots. Why dont you work out your sexual frustrations by teabagging a 14 year old boy?

That should do :)

well it sounded like a dig to me. but maybe that's because i can hear the hatred in your voice every time you mention halo, unclear :unsure:

i know we've probably had this conversation before but i still don't understand how you can play stuff like red steel, the conduit, resistance, but seemingly refuse to play halo? i think you normaly blame the art style of it? which is a bit like a comic book i guess. and it's fair enough to not like it, but you seem to hate it so much, why? i believe you've barely played 3?

i know we've probably had this conversation before but i still don't understand how you can play stuff like red steel, the conduit, resistance, but seemingly refuse to play halo? i think you normaly blame the art style of it? which is a bit like a comic book i guess. and it's fair enough to not like it, but you seem to hate it so much, why? i believe you've barely played 3?

I dont actually like any of those games though, all are average kind of 5-6 out of 10 standard, and I've not finished any of them, they just seemed more interesting than picking up a sequel to a game I didnt enjoy.

I've never said I hate Halo... well I probably have but I don't hate it, I just dont enjoy it and winding you up is fun. Which when i then go on the net or talk to you and have to hear about it over and over and over and over it wears a bit thin. I dont like the look of Halo particularly, and when it first appeared thought the multi wasnt as good as Quake or Time Splitters (the single player just isnt very good imo), I haven't played the 3rd to judge that but then there's hundreds of games sequels I havent played and no one expects me to.

We need to get Ben a 48 hour Gold trial and get a 4 man co-op campaign run on the go.

I would never have completed Halo 3 if it wasn't for the 4 player co-op, I might not even have bought it. It made it a lot more fun (i.e. some). I quit the single player as soon as it got to a stupid annoying bottleneck (the bit with the Brutes in the underground barracks), and never went back.

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic