passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

MFGamers Podcast (archive)

Hendo

MFGamers Podcast 22 - What We're Playing 29/06/09

This week highlights include: Gregory Horror Show, Manhunt 2, Wii Music, Let's Tap, Grand Slam Tennis and Flower Sun And Rain.

Also, The Gaming Week and news on Bethesda buying id and GTA : Chinatown Wars coming to the PSP.

Theme music courtesy of Brad Sucks found at http://www.bradsucks.net

MFGamers Podcast 22 - What We're Playing 29/06/09

(right click, choose save as...)

Subscribe by hitting the iTunes button.

itunes.gif

Good work as usual.

Just one thing Ben said about Madworld and its sales, I said the exact same thing during Madworld's release on GTM, you'd be surprised how many people disagree.

And Hendo made Wii Music sound much better than it ought to be.

"He says the game is pwning him.....I don't really like using internet phrases like that."

"lol"

I too LOL'd at this. :D

A really good show this week, chaps. I really do think it's one of the best gaming podcasts. There may be a bit of bias there, but it's packed full of relevant stuff, no bullshit, and is well produced. Ben, you've definitely convinced me to get Grand Slam Tennis, I'm going to try and pick it up with a credit note this week some time. I haven't really heard it mentioned on any other podcasts, other than one which said that Virtua Tennis is better. But I fancy trying GST for sure, I've got VT3 on the 360.

I'm looking forward to the music one, I'm going to have to get digging for more songs I think.

oooohhh looking forward to this.

::EDIT::

In my defence i did send a bit more variety of tracks this time..

Out of context from the game it is god awful, but it does suit the game, esp the earlier, less serious incarnations, but yeah you are right, its a stinker ;)

Jimbo, I love that track! Only because I absolutely caned RRR back in the day, what a game. I grinned massively when it started. Shit song in restrospect (the Ridge Racer track I had played a few eps ago was way better :P), but it did the job in taking me back to playing Revolution on my PS1. Amazing scenes. :D

Brilliant show chaps. Thanks for playing the Donkey Kong Country track, I love it to bits and the music is a massive part of that game for me. I enjoyed all of the tracks in fact, some good variety as always, which is good.

Listened to the whole thing now. Very good choices, think it might be the best one you have done. I esp liked the chip tune (from the c64?) the sam and max song, bens choice (michael nyman has done loads of stuff, check his wiki) and the last song. Mine was the best one though, you cut it before it got good :lol:

• Hendo changed the title to MFGamers Podcast (archive)
  • Hendo locked this topic