passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Orange Box

Phooey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want to be responsible for anyone buying a console they don't need, or being angry that yet another game on the 360 is being hyped by gamers.......but it's very, very special.

Very.

Special.

And the cake is a lie.

Hendo wrote:

I really don't want to be responsible for anyone buying a console they don't need, or being angry that yet another game on the 360 is being hyped by gamers.......but it's very, very special.

Very.

Special.

And the cake is a lie.

Ive got the PC version with it's teh bettr controlz and grafx.

Portal does rule.

Ep 2 is mint so far as well, how they better themselves everytime i dont know.

I may trade in a some old games to get the orange box on the 360 as well tho, cos i luvs Half Life that much!

Shin_Seffron wrote:

Ive got the PC version with it's teh bettr controlz and grafx.

Surprisingly, not the case.

You don't need super speedy controls for a game like this anyhow, it's not really a shooter. I'm on my second way through and I'm going after all the cameras and odd-ball acheivements.

Incidentally, Valve have confirmed that there will be a companion cube toy before Christmas. Yay!

This small game has possibly made my game of the year. As I type this, I still haven't tried anything else in the Orange Box.

Hey

I got this on friday on the 360 and its awesome value for money.

So far i have rattled through half-life2 which is just incredible, had a dabble at portal and played a couple of hours on Team Fortress 2 which is a very very confusing multiplayer game indeed... although i am sure once i learn the maps and so on it will be great fun.

Well worth the money if you have a 360 as it really does provide an unmatched amount of gameplay for your money.

Well while all you cunts have been shooting space pirates, I finally (after 3 years) have now played Half Life 2. Yep, never played it before, only watched a mate play some of it on the PC.

I'm quite impressed, it still looks great.

Should I bother with spoilers? Yeah what the fuck, they're new and all.

So I came across my first puzzle - the see-saw where it shows off its physics engine by you piling on the bricks to weigh it down, and now I'm facing a helicopter. I think the copter will win. :(