passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Orange Box

Phooey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portal is the only thig on there that really floats my boat, never played the half life games to be honest, but I've heard they're pretty good, but portal looks to be just slighty different and innovative

go phooey and your crazy console purchasing

Phooey wrote:

Games!!! wrote:

But.. But.. But..

What about teh blu-Rayz111

Don't make me come over there with my bendy rubber truncheon. :ph34r:

Nah, I was joking. I'm not actually against Blu-ray.

Well its only 1 game engine running it so it would easily fit on 1 dual layer DVD. The PS3 version is slowly going along according to Valve but they washed their hands of most of it when the said the PS3 was effectively shit for westerners to develope for a fact mirrored by Epic delaying the PS3 version of Unreal 3 till next year.

I plan on getting this bad boy though Steam soon though I reckon I would have liked TF2 if it came out before Quake Wars.

And since I'm the only PC gamer i'll tell you what the game plays like on a set of real controls ;)

Centy wrote:

I plan on getting this bad boy though Steam soon though I reckon I would have liked TF2 if it came out before Quake Wars.

And since I'm the only PC gamer i'll tell you what the game plays like on a set of real controls ;)

You are most certainaly not the only PC gamer here bud!

I will be getting Ep 2 for my PC as i have the other HL games for it... although ill have to wait a few weeks after The Orange Box as the Ep2 box is released after...

:( I might pick up the orange box for my 360 if i see it cheap enough for the online side, as people tend to use all sorts of cheats on the PC versions.

Oh yeah Centy, i got Quake Wars yesterday ;) Reminds me of my BF2 days - only better!!

We'll have to kick some butt sometime!

Ace! Hell yeah man I'll beat you down at Quake Wars my friends ID is Centy

I didn't know Ep2 came out after today hmmm but then as I said i'd only be getting it for Team Fortress 2.

The benefit of the PC version though is that cheaters dont get as much oppertunity I always try to play on servers that have clan admin on them alot.

Oh god if I here one more person bang on about the PC version of Half-Life 2. :angry:

Sorry, but I have a few friends with PC's that could power, run and improve the Galaxy and I just get constant greif when I say I'm really looking forward to this on the 360. Its mainly Half-Life 2 and its add-ons that I really want, the others are just nice extras. I had it for the Xbox but never finished it, but this time. B)

And mouse and keyboard controls suck, They make great games feel like your navigating your desktop.:P

Part Time Gamer wrote:

And mouse and keyboard controls suck, They make great games feel like your navigating your desktop.:P

I don't even feel the need to respond to that because everyone here knows playing an FPS with mouse and keybaord is the way they are designed to be played so take your talk of inaccurate control devices and PC bashing with you.

You may not here me but you will hear me. ;)

Phooey wrote:

It's Portal that's virtually selling me this game...it might even make me buy a 360 Elite next week... :blink:

Do it!

I just read the IGN review and watched their Video Review. This has jumped right up my list to being a must-have. It may have to wait a while though, I have so many games on my plate at the moment, and ordered PGR4 last night. I've never played a Half-Life game, despite numerous people telling me to, all the time.

It's superb value for money!