passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Jimboxy

I honestly couldn't care less about the wait - that's why I went for a PAL copy rather than order the American one.

I've got plenty to play, and although I know that this will be awesome, as it currently stands I've got far too much that I'm enjoying playing. Plus, I'd rather finish Pheonix 3 before another DS game arrives.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My hand is really cramping playing this. And no sniggering at the back of the class about hands & cramp. :P I'm alright when I'm guiding Link to the right, but going left puts my hand/wrist at a funny angle. Good game though.

Ive had some post the last two days, but no zelda.

:(

Apparently most posties are working again except for the main sorting office in Liverpool - who are now on an official strike. Hope MovieTyme hasnt sent 'em anywhere near there!!

Oh and i really, really hate all you gits who have recieved your copies of Zelda. With a burning passion never before seen by mankind.

:P

Where in the UK are Movietyme based?

Knowing my luck it'll be somewhere in the vicinity of the wildcat strikes.

It seems that every other online shops customers have got theirs, but not Movietyme.

i havent had any control issues involving cramps or obstructed screens or not being able to turn right. there have been a couple of misinterpretations of my commands, like moving forwards when i was at the edge of a cliff once when i tapped a few squares in front to throw a bomb across a gap, although maybe my tap lingered on the screen too long and it thought i was directing link.

last levels of the Ocean King temple now! i will destroy all that oppose me

TopGunKnacker wrote:

done and dusted! quality stuff, really brilliant. ill get the last few treasure chests marked on my seacharts and then ill be done with it until ive forgotten most of it and want to relive the immense journey that is phantom hourglass! brill

How long did it take you to finish? I don't want it to end already.

To all those still waiting, just be paitient and don't get too excited, it only leads to disappointment... I'd hate for anyone not to enjoy this. Maybe all those who have it should start telling everyone it is rubbish really?

Its crap, honest.

Ben wrote:

Hey mr postie, i've got a present for you. Wait there a minute while I charge it up

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hope Mr Postie had already given you your mail before you sent him to the other side. If not i suppose we'll have to wish him back.

*goes in search of dragon balls*

*forgets wallet*