passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The random download games thread

Sambob

You do realise you're only going to be disappointed now?

:laugh:

God damn the 360's patented Peer Pressure - "ooh look everyone's playing Halo 3, better buy it......yay, got Halo 3! Oh, everyone's playing Call of Duty 4 now. :( Oh well, better buy that......Fuck, Sensible Soccer's out."

*shakes fist at friends list*

*apologies to friends list, kisses and makes up*

Hendo wrote:

God damn the 360's patented Peer Pressure - "ooh look everyone's playing Halo 3, better buy it......yay, got Halo 3! Oh, everyone's playing Call of Duty 4 now. :( Oh well, better buy that......Fuck, Sensible Soccer's out."

:laugh:

that's so true, i keep saying i'm not buying SWOS but i'm not convinced i can hold out when i see everyone playing it :unsure:

hinn888 wrote:

is there any XBLA games tht ppl really recommend? i bought 2100 points to get Arkanium warriors and gripshift but only got AW in the end, so i got some spare points lying around... any suggestions?

Damn your text speak young Hinn. If i qualify as 'ppl' then i suggest Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Doom, two of the best in my opinion.

xbla recommendations! as ill said, castlevania no bones about it. marble blast ultra is a brilliant game and only 400 points as someone noted in this thread. bomberman live is just bomberman so if Bomberman is your bag then thats a no brainer. if youre into Street Fighter id wait for the HD Remix version. Sensible Soccer is a must, Speedball 2 is worth a look

It is indeed. I was talking to Riva and Hendo last night, and I really prefer the 2 button versions of the pc and megadrive. Also I was under the impression SWOS had management, but that mush have just been the pc version. Oh well

The game plays great and works pretty well online, apart from the crashing fit it had when I was trying to play Riva, but i think that may have been because everyone in the world was playing all at once.

It's really hard though, much harder than I remember, but then I'd never played the amiga version.

You have an important role for the team. Some may dazzle with their skills, astonish with their craft and immaculate through balls, but who is going to give the World Footballer of the Year (me, illdizzle came 2nd) the ball? That's your job :)

In 'real life' I play centre half, and actually quite like playing there now. I get more time on the ball to affect the game and get to shout at the lazy forwards

Awsome team Hendo!

Im currently nursing a sore inner thumb thanks to SWOS and PGR4, but mainly dear old SWOS.

I can understand how people new to this would have a game and think 'this is bollocks' - the way it looks, the difficulty of control, it could all point to a negative view. But with a bit of practice you'll be sweeping the ball around the pitch, scoring spectacular diving headers, direct free kicks and solo wonder goals.

This game is full of great moments, I somehow managed to beat Chelsea in the 3rd round of the FA Cup with a barely modified 3rd Division Brighton 2 - 0, then went and lost to Chester in the league the game after. ITS A FUNNY OLD GAME.