passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The random download games thread

Sambob

I don't have much right now (MS points are ridiculously overpriced in Canada). I only bought Castlevania : SOTN (which isn't multiplayer anyway). I'm planning on getting Super Puzzle Fighter II, and probably Super Street Fighter II HD (when it's out - a version of SSF2 with completely redrawn art).

I'm also waiting for Undertow, some sort of submarine game that looks fucking badass.

I got (multi-wise)

Worms

Bomberman

Streets of Rage 2

Catan

Single player I got

Hexic

Pacman : Championship Edition

I'm thinking about getting Geometry Wars, Uno, Texas Hold 'em, Track and Field, Prince of Persia, Marble Blast Ultra, Castlevania and Assault Heroes.

Isn't there a pack where you can buy the Live sub with a copy of Uno and a camera or am I barking up the wrong tree?

sambob wrote:

I got worms yesterday

I'm not sure I wanted to know that sam... :whistle: :lol:

Heh heh... that old classic. (The other old classic is : "oh really? Ive got Worms too (2!!)) :woohoo:

*Cough* anyway -

The games I have are:

Turtles Arcade

Worms

Bomberman

Hexic

Alien Homonid

I think there is some sort of pack with the camera Hendo, but theres definitly a Live Unplugged Volume 1 pack which Includes 6 Xbox Live Arcade Games:

Geometry Wars

Texas Hold'em

Outpost Kaloki

Wik : Fable of Souls

Bejeweled 2 : Deluxe

Hardwood Backgammon

£17.99 on play.com

Hendo wrote:

Just bought Track & Field. There is no hope.

I suggest getting yourself a new gamepad already.

Track & Field. The Gamepad kiler.

BTW, no one got Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo yet? Its one of the best puzzle game ever invented by man.

I really want Puzzle Fighter, i even have the points for it. I just cant bring myself to download it as i want to get the Shivering Isles for Oblivion, so getting PF:HD is the difference between me buying one 2100 points card, or two, as Isles' costs 2800 points (buggers)

Having a bit of trouble with Track & Field - the Hammer Throw is my nemesis, so I rarely get to practice at the high jump.

If anyone fancies a bash at this (is it just two players?) let me know. Or indeed Bomberman, SoR2 or Worms.

I noticed ill, you don't have the co-op achievement yet so I'll run through the game with ya if ya want?

I've put a load more points on my account now, seeing as I just got paid, and have bought Symphony of the Night and someone is pressuring me into buying Sonic 2.

I'm looking at a few others and can anyone reccommend them? The demos are fun enough but I wondered if it's worth buying them properly.

Prince of Persia

Wik: Fable of Souls

Assault Heroes

Heavy Weapon

Uno

Zuma

Marble Blast Ultra (apparently has multiplayer?)

I've also set up a new American account to use for demos so the ones who I've sent friend invites to will know if I'm online and free, as I'll be using that account just to fiddle with stuff without it going on my main account.

I seem to buy these XBLA games all the time because of ridiculous rose-tinted glasses and no control over my credit card, I have about 12 with Sonic 2 being the most recent, the leaderboard is the work of the devil, I just have to be at the top of atleast my friends list.

And Hendo recently beating my Sonic high score was not appreciated.:angry: